Part 4

Amy's POV:

I was just staring blankly at the doctor. Not knowing what to do, I asked the doctor if there was something wrong with the people, earlier. "Nothing is wrong, they are your dear friends. You have been in Amnesia for a week. That's why they've been shock, that you couldn't remember anything." The doctor told me sadly.

"What? How did I have a Amnesia?" I asked blankly. "You've been hit by a missle. In my record, it's near your head. That's why you have amnesia." The doctor said. "I'm sorry. But I can't remember anything. Anything except my name." I answered politely.

"But do you remember this?" He asked me while showing a picture. There's a pink hedgehog hugging a blue hedgehog. The two of them looked happy, knowing they have each other's side. "I'm sorry. I can't." I answered.

"Sigh, guess I can't do anything to help you then. Well, you can sleep for now. You'll be out of here tomorrow morning." He said while walking towards the door. "Thank you." I told him before resting my head in the soft pillow. He left without a word, sadness in his eyes.

I can't understand. Who are they? Who's the chipmunk? Who are the people that is in the room earlier? Ugh, I can't remember anything. Guess I'll have to start my routine tomorrow. I began to sleep, but was interrupted by a sharp pain on my head. I shouted in pain, the pain was just increased by my shouting.

A couple of nurses ran in the room, finding out what was happening. When they saw me, they rushed to get some things and called a doctor. The doctor arrived shortly. Panicked by the sudden incident. They increased the support, and hold me.

A minute later, the pain was gone. The pain left my head. The doctor and the nurses nodded in approval. They began to left one by one. They last nurse was helping me get ready for bed. When she was done, she left me in the room. And that's when I started to sleep.
////////////Time Lapse/////////8:00 am//////////////////XD//////////////////

I left the hospital early in the morning. The nurses gave me some clothes awhile ago. They gave me a cute Aqua blue top, a white jacket, some jeans and brown boots. The nurses also said that my hair grew quickly. My hair reached knee length, I smiled. Knowing that this day was just getting started. I walked in a park full of bushes and flowers, a stone path leading to a small lake. I smiled at the beautiful scenery, fresh flowers and beautiful butterflies.

Suddenly a picture formed on my head, me sitting in the field while watching a young blue hedgehog running. I was picking flowers in the field, but suddenly the blue hedgehog asked. "Hey, what's your name?" He asked. "My name is Amy rose. What's yours?" I said while smiling.

"Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog." He replied. "Wanna be friends?" He asked again. "Yes." I said with a big bright smile. We shook hands together and started to play tag. We were chasing each other happily. The memory faded away.

I was sitting in a bench while my memory was beginning to fade away. I looked up in the sky and saw some birds flying in the sky. I breathe in the air, not knowing what to do next. The sun shone brightly, shining my hair with its glow.

I thanked myself that i tied my hair back in a ponytail. I also left out some of my hair too, as bangs. Suddenly I heard a slight whistle, I turned around and saw some boys.

The boys don't look bad, but they had some flirty look on their faces. I moved back, knowing that the boys might hurt me. "Hey look, some chick. Wanna go with us?" One of them asked me while they started walk towards me.

When they reached me, a sudden speed interrupted them. The speeding thing stopped beside me and blocked their way.

"Excuse me, but you need to go away. My friend is just okay." The blue hedgehog replied. "Grrrrr, your not going to get us easily." The boys replied back. "Well I guess we need to do this the hard way." The hedgehog said to them. He and the boys started to ready themselves. "Wait, you four don't need to this! Please no violence!" I shouted at them. But they ignored my call.

They punched each other every 1 second, blood dripping on the beautiful flowers. I tried to stop them, but they were so foolish to fight just because of me. "STOP!!!!!" I shouted at them as loud as I can. They stopped and the 3 boys run away, leaving me with the hedgehog.

He charmingly smiled at me, while wiping the blood running in his cheek. "You okay?" He asked me while wiping the rest of this blood. "I'm okay, can I help?" I asked while leading him to the lake. I wipe his scratches and blood using a tissue, hidden in my pocket. "You know, you don't really need to do this." He said, his face as red as a tomato.

Wait....is he...blushing?!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
End of part 4, well that was quick. Make sure to check out my other stories. Cya!❤️💋
Don't expect me to update anytime this week. ❤️