Part 10

Sally's POV:

Day Of Tails's Birthday....

Ugh.......I was laying on the cold floor for like a long time. I stood up and found myself in chains. "Grrrrr......" I growled. "Once I get out of here..I'm gonna kill Eggman." I said.

All of a sudden, I heard something. Like it was walking towards me, I stood up from the ground. And observed.

"Well, well. The little princess is in chains. How helpless of you.." Eggman said. "Freedom Fighters like you are so weak." He added.

"And how careless of you to think that Amy was not protected." I said. "Oh! So I am right." Eggman said. "But, nah. We are nearing at The Castle already. And I'm going to need your help." Eggman added.

"Wa----!" I said. A claw grabbed me, it was bringing me to an escape pod. I helplessly stop from moving and started to plan a escape plan.

(I just want all of you to read, Sally's POV...but let's go back to the fighting part.)👊

Sonic's POV:

I tried to spindash, the beak of the eagle. But it just wouldn't budge. "Grrrrr....tails! The beak won't budge!" I shouted. "You must break all the wires first!" Tails said. "It's near the Eagles beak!" He added.

Everyone was really trying to distract the eagle. I positioned myself, and spindash, around the Eagles mouth. It worked! Now all I need to do is.....

"Help!" A voice called. I turned around and found Amy and cream, surrounded by robots. "Bunnie! Help Cream and Amy!" I called. Bunnie nodded, and blasted the robots away.

I got the emerald! Now all I need to do is rescue Sally......maybe not. She was already rescued by.....Khan. Nah, I don't care.

"Hey Egghead! We already won!" I shouted. "What?!" Eggman asked. "Nah." I said. I went back to the ground. Before the Eagle exploded, it's just a small explosion.

"Oh Sonic!" Sally said, about to hug me. "Woah, woah. I'm not your boyfriend." I growled. "Oh....yeah." She turned to Khan, and kisses him. "Well, that means I'm okay now?" A sweet voice said.

I smiled. And turned around, and saw my Love.....Amy Rose. I pushed her towards me, and kissed her softly. "Wa--!" Amy said, before kissing me.

I was blushing, and she is too. We broke away. "Your my first kiss...." Amy said, while blushing. I scratched my head, "Hehehehehehehehehehhehehe(😂)" I chuckled.

"Hey, can we get to my party?" Tails's asked. "Oh, let's party!" I shouted. Holding Amy. "I'm sorry for all the things, I shouldn't left you." I said sadly.

"Hm~, it's okay! As long as we're together!" Amy said. Leading me to the table. "Here~!" She said, before shoving a cake in my mouth. "What---!" I said, before it was placed on my mouth.

"Anyone who wants to sing?" Sally asked. "Me and Sonic will!" Amy said. "Wait, Amy. I don't know ho--!" I said. "Please?" She asked, with puppy eyes. "Oh....okay!" I said, scratching my head. "Yay!" Amy said. I smiled.

Music On:
Credits: Monster High (Movie:The Musical//Boo York)
Song Type: Rap//Pop

Characters:
Pharaoh: Sonic
Catty: Amy
Extras: Sally, Cream and Bunnie

------------------------------------------////////////////-----------------------------------------
Thank you for all the support! I'm very sorry, but....the next chapter is going to be the final!!😭😭😭😥 At least it's not the end yet... Cya!✌🏻❤️
The song is from Monster High..Not mine..