Part 9

Day Of Tails's Birthday.

Sonic's POV:

Knock, knock. "Sonic?" A voice outside asked. "What now?!" I shouted. "May I come in?" The voice outside asked again. "....yes....." I replied. Sally's door opened and a face popped out of nowhere. "It's my birthday!" Said a cheerful Tails. "....okay..." I said without looking at him.

"Sonic....you know..that there's always time for that..right?" Tails asked. "Yes...." I replied. "And it's my birthday today..but you look sad." Tails said. "Well let's get going then!" I said, acting cheerful. "Race ya there!" Tails said before running.

12 seconds later...

"I'm the Winner!" I said. "No fair!" Tails said jokingly. When I turned back, I saw my friends. They're wearing party hats and organizing and talking too. I smiled, "Happy Birthday Tails!" I shouted. "Thank you guys!" Tails thanked.

After Eating...

"Hey sonic?" Tails asked. "Hm?" I replied. "Have you had any music? We could use something." Tails asked. "Sure! Wait a second, I'll be back." I said before running off.

At Sonic's House....
Hmmmm....where did I put it? I scattered the music boxes around my room, trying to figure out where is the music. "Hmmm....it must be here somewhere.." I said.

I saw a box at my bed. I walked up to it and saw a reading said, 'See You Again'. "Here it is!" I exclaimed. I run outside with the box and headed at Sally's castle.

When I arrived a second later..I saw Amy. She was smiling and talking to cream. Her outfit choice was amazing, white flats and a blue dress, she even tied her hair! I walked towards tails and asked, "How did Amy get here?"

"She was pulled by cream a minute ago. Cream saw her and she tried to pull Amy here. Amy gladly accepted it, even though she looks confused." Tails said, while taking the box from me. "Oh? Is this the song you chose? Tails asked. I nodded.

He nod back, and put the disc at the player. The song began to play.

~Turn the Song On~
(I'm not gonna put the lyrics here. Just play the song while reading this part.)

When Tails turned on the player. Amy stopped talking to cream, and she began to listen. She was smiling and laughing again at cream, a minute later. Everyone was dancing and talking.

But....when the chorus arrived.

She....

Began to cry, she walked up to me and asked. "Sonic?" She asked while crying. "What's wrong Ames?" I asked while comforting her. "I.......I......I.......remember now...." She said. I was so shocked, that I didn't even saw a blade coming towards her.

I block the blade using spindash. Just in time. I look around and saw a robotic-eagle floating at the sky. "Grrrr...Eggman...." I growled.

"Hold your tongue sonic, cause I have your girl." An eggy voice said.(😂) When the clouds where cleared, I saw Eggman at the top of the robot. "I will rule the world!" Eggman proclaimed.

"Eggman, I will beat your pesky robot to peices!" I shouted. Eggman laughed at me. "Oh really?" He asked. He pushed a button....it revealed Sally.......the robot was holding Sally  at its claw. I growled at her..., "Sonic..you have to listen to me! You must target the emerald! Not the robot or it would explode!" She warned.

I hesitated, "Tails?" I asked. "She's right sonic...I scanned the robot, the robots wires were connected to the emerald." Tails said. "Then let's do this!" I said.

The Freedom Fighters targeted the emerald, at the Eagles beak.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that's the end of chapter 9! Hope you like it! Thank for all the support!
Don't forget to....
vote....
Share....
And be my follower!!!💋