(Special Chapter!) ✌️

Sonic's POV:

Saturday Morning....

Me and Amy went to the mall to buy stuff. And boy, i didn't like it.

I'm the guy that doesn't wants crowded places, and the mall is...well literally...full. "Sonic, let's go and meet Rouge and Knuckles upstairs!" Amy excitedly said. "Well, okay." I said, scratching my head.

Amy wanted to meet with rouge and knuckles, this morning. And I agreed, certainly. I didn't expect it's the mall, and I didn't expect it's going to be full. Since I'm too tired to use the stairs, we just went to the elevator.

Went we went out of the elavator, we saw rouge and knucklehead, sitting in a booth. I waved at them, they saw us and waved back.

"So is Sally moving on?" Rouge asked, when we reached them. "She has to be." I said. "Literally we don't want to speak about her for a moment." Knuckles said.

"Rouge has to attend a wedding, and she invited me as her partner." Knuckles groaned. "Excuse me! I certainly want a dress to impress at my aunts wedding." Rouge said. "Well, you are one of the bridesmaids, may i ask?" Amy joined. "Well, yes.." Rouge said.

"Well you certainly need to match the weddings theme, otherwise you can't dress to impress." Amy jokingly said. "But the theme is spring, and I don't want to look there as a flower." Rouge said, drinking her slurpee. "Well you need to. Cause I don't want to wear ties." Knuckles said.

"Well we just need to find a pair, then we leave." I said, about to go on one of the shops. "Well, you're not going anywhere, because we just need to find a bridal shop. And it's right beside this shop, sonic." Amy said, dragging me there. "But I want to get out of here!" I moaned.

Amy turned me around and kissed my cheek. I blushed, so is she. "Feel better?" She asked, smiling. "Yeah..." I said, holding her hand to the shop.

"Well, this seems to go well." Rouge said. Me and Amy rolled our eyes. Seriously, she knows we are dating. "Ooohhh, I love this dress!" Rouge said, entering the shop excitedly. "Which one?" Amy asked.

"The Purple one! It even match my style!" Rouge exclaimed. "That one is part of our sales, this week. You certainly have a great taste, ma'am." The clerk said.

"And you certainly have great taste too, sir~" she purred at me. Amy gave the girl a glare. "Ummm, sorry but I already have a girlfriend." I said, holding Amy's hand tighter. "Well, you could be my boyfriend." The stupid clerk said.

"Excuse me, sorry but Ressa here is kinda....flirty."  Another clerk said, pushing
Ressa to the cashier. "Uh, huh." Rouge said. "We're really sorry. May I accompany you, ma'am?" She asked rouge.

Rouge nodded. I glance at Amy, who was kinda angry at Ressa. "Oh come on, Ames." I said, twirling her around. "She is just a stupid clerk." I said. Amy looked at me, worryingly. "You think so?" She asked. I nodded.

"You know, maybe we would marry someday..." I said. Amy looked at me and blushed. "Why did you think of that?" Amy asked, blushing.

"I want my happily ever after to end, with you on it." I said. Amy widened her eyes, blushing madly.

"Your just saying that." She said, looking away. "Nope, and your all mine." I said, in a sexy tone.

"Sonic, don't get any ideas." Amy said, blushing and holding my hand too. "Hehehe." I laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special chapter! Hope you like it!

My friend GwendelineDV12 .........

Challenged me to have 1000 reads in one chapter... I was like, the heck!

I can't even make that number in one chapter! Totally impossible.
But let's see if we can do this. Also if you hadn't see her comment on one of the chapters, that's where the challenge starts.

Also, I'll be doing Some Special chapters also. Comment down below if you want more of this books storyline. If all of you agreed, then I'll be continuing this series.

Cya~💙❤️

Amnesia [ A Sonamy AU ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें