Part 5

Amy's POV:

Wait is he Blushing?!

I stop wiping the blood, and stared at him. He looked at me and looked away, at the same time. "Ummmm.....may i ask you something?" I asked while slightly blushing. He nodded. "What is it?" He replied. "Do I know you?" I asked politely. He stared at me and answered, "I was with my friends the other day, in the hospital. And I was with you in the room. Did you remember?" He said. "Oh, so you were with your friends and that girl? What are all of you doing and standing beside me?"

"Amy, were your friends. You may have find it hard to believe. But it's true." He replied and started to wipe his blood again.

"I'm sorry. But I can't remember anything....about you or about them. I wish I can, but I tried. I'm sorry." I said sadly. "Understood." He replied. I wipe his blood again, this time on his cheek.

When I started to wipe his cheek, A picture of appeared at my head.
It's me with a blue hedgehog........Wiping his scratches at his cheek.

Just like this. I stopped wiping. "What's wrong?" He asked me. I stared at him blankly, not answering yet.

Amy's Memory:

The blue hedgehog asked. "Thanks, Amy." He smiled at me. "Thanks too." I replied. I wipe his scratches and blood at his head to his cheek. But when I reached his cheek, the memory faded away.

The Present:

I was screaming and yelling for the memory to stop. While the blue hedgehog carried me back to the hospital, asking for help at the doctors and nurses. The nurses helped me get to the hospital chair, while sonic was trying to talk to me.

"Amy, it's okay. Everything's fine." He said. When I looked at his face, I recognized his green eyes. The same green eyes I saw at the memory. I pushed him at the floor, and screamed, "Get away from me!!" He stared at me in shock, "Amy......"

"Please just go away...." I said while crying. I sat at the corner of the room, and stared at my boots blankly. "Sir sonic, she must rest." A doctor said. He nodded. "May I talk to you?" The doctor asked again. He nodded and followed the doctor.

Sonic's POV:

When we reached the place, where Amy wouldn't hear us. I asked the doctor, "Doc, what's wrong with Amy? Why is she like that?" I said while pointing at her.

"She seems to remember something. Most of our patients are like this when they remember something, during amnesia." The doctor answered sadly. I sat at a chair behind me and started to sulk. "Amy....why?" I began to cry.

"I'm sorry. I wish I can do something." The doctor patted me at the back. He left after that. I can hear Amy screaming and talking to herself at the corner.

I cried, knowingly that she will never remember anything. I got up, and run outside as fast as I can. I ended in a large cliff, the sun beginning to set. I stood at the edge of the cliff, and screamed as loud as I can. "AMY!!!" I shouted and sat back.

I cried and cried, knowing that Amy would never remember me. I hold my head low, and started to screaming to myself. "Why?! Why is this happening??!! After all these years, she didn't protect herself!!" That's when I stop screaming and realized something.

I felt something on my pocket(he doesn't have one >_<). I felt a string of shells on my hand, when I got it out. "I..............I........" I cried harder.

I saw tiny pink shells put together on a string, shining by the sunset. I saw a mark at the back side in one of the shells, it's a mark of a white rose.

Amy gave it to me on my 15th birthday. And it was still shining, due to the problems of the past. She never gave up hope in me and my friends, she knew everything would be fine.

Sonic's Memory:

"Sonic!" A girl called. I turned my back and saw Amy rose. Still smiling. When she reached me she gave something to me. "Here, I thought while you were away. Maybe you could remember me." She said while slightly blushing. "Oh, thanks Amy." I replied. Taking the string of pink shells from her palm.

When we were on the plane beginning to take off. "Oh and by the way! Happy birthday Sonic!!" She shouted.

I looked back and looked at her, shocked.

She is the only one who remembered my birthday. My bestest friend of all time. I smiled at her, "Thanks AMY!!!!" I shouted back, just as we were taking off.

Memory Ended~

"Smile." Was the word on my head. Amy told me to smile everyday, making us happy all together. She was the sweetest girl I've ever met in my life, and I just couldn't stand to lose her.

But.................... Now..........look............

........Amy has Amnesia..........caused by eggman.........

The shells.........her smile........made me want to lose control..........

I stood up from my seat and smiled. "Amy." I whispered to myself. I quickly run to the hospital as fast as I can, even if this wouldn't work. I just couldn't stand to see Amy like this.....I need to do something.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Thank you for reading my story so far! But.......(dun,dun,dun) what will happen to Amy and sonic? Find out by the next chapter! Cya!❤️💋 (I'll be updating some time this week.)