Part 6

I arrived at the hospital a minute later, I scurried as quickly as I can to the front desk. "Amy Rose?" I asked. "Sorry, but she got out of the hospital an hour ago." The nurse replied. "Ok, thanks." I answered.

I quickly made my way to the front doors. "Where could she be? I mean, where would she go this time?" I began to think wisely, knowing that she would go somewhere peaceful. I began to pick two choices:
The park or
The town square?

"Hmmmm....... Could she be in the park we were earlier?" I began to question myself. Suddenly an idea pop into my head,"Maybe?!" Maybe she went there because she thought I was there......maybe she wanted to apologize to me!

The idea led me to a park nearby, it was just 2 blocks away from the hospital. I entered the park, and noticed.. That only a few people are here today. I noticed a bunch of girls walking towards me. I gave them a cold look.

"Hey there Cutie!!" A pink and white cat screamed at me. "OMG! He's so handsome!❤️" a violet fox followed. "OMG, I think we should hook up." A yellow cat said while winking at me. I ignored them, I was looking for Amy not them.

"Excuse me, do you saw a pink hedgehog?" I asked. "Nope, but really we should really hook up together." The yellow cat told me. "Oh, you mean that pink hedgehog wearing a blue dress? She's by the ice cream truck." The pink and white cat told me.

"Oh, thanks!" I replied while starting to walk away. "Wait!!" The 3 of them continued to call me. I just ignored them. I saw the ice cream truck, but no sign of Amy.

I was beginning to give up, but I heard a familiar voice. "Thank you!" The voice said. I turned to the voice and saw a pink hedgehog kneeling at the ground. She was patting the little boys head.

I had to admit it, I seemed a little jealous at him. Wait, what?! What was I thinking?!? I had a girlfriend, and I'm not changing that........unless.....I fell in love again. I smiled at my thoughts, I was also blushing as red as knuckles.(LOL)

Amy seems to notice me, because she waved at me. I waved at her back, smiling. She told the boy goodbye, and starts to walk at my direction. Wait?! Is she really going towards me?! I seemed to blush again, and I doubt she noticed.

"Hey, sorry for my behavior ago. I'm really emotional in those things." She said with a smile. "Oh, it's nothing." I smiled at her back. "Why is your face red?" She asked me while staring at me confused. "Ummmm, it's nothing." I replied while blushing more.

"Oh, okay. Hey, what's that in your hand?" She asked me. I looked at the string of pearls on my hand. "Oh, it's the string of pearls you gave me last 6 years ago." I said while I sat on a bench nearby. "What?" She asked, confused.

"I was expecting that you would remember this...but you gave it to me with care." I said sadly. "Oh, I'm sorry." She said sadly. "Remember anything else?" I asked. "Nope, but I'll try..." She said.

"Anyway, see you tomorrow?" She asked while beginning to leave. "Yeah...." I replied. "Hey....I'm really sorry, but I just can't remember anything....about you and your....friends." She said while walking away. Leaving me alone.

I stared at the ground sadly, I failed. I failed to make her remember us, I should have known. I walk away from the bench, full of sadness. The next day, should be worse than this.

Sally's POV:

I stared at the stars on my balcony, sadness overflowing me. I was the one that is the cause of Amy's coma. I stole sonic from her and now her joyful life. I regretted the things I have done......me...dating sonic...letting Amy be alone.

I was the one, who should be alone. I have..cheated sonic......from Khan. My 2nd boyfriend, I know...I should have told sonic......but I can't lose him. I need to avenge Amy for this. I need to have a plan, so I can destroy eggman without a single sweat.

I walked away from my balcony, knowing that this is going to end soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this chapter! I'm really sorry, if I didn't update very much. Because I'm so busy with school works, and assignments. I'll try to update as much as I can. Thank you.❤️💋