Part 11

Amy's POV:

After Tails's party, me and sonic went to the field.

The field, where it all started. I smiled. He was a really great hedgehog, but sometimes...he had some mistakes.

Sonic led me to the center of the field, while holding my hand. Sonic was very excited to tell me something. And I couldn't guess what is it.

"Amy?" He asked. "Yes?" I replied.

"After all these 7 years.... I have been blind to notice you and...well...love you. But the time you had amnesia, I have been worried and scared... That I might lose you. I have pass some challenges, pain, and suffering in my life....but I never seem to notice.....that your my true love, after all these years.

It's true that I'm not perfect. The smart and lovely type. But it seems that....your my only one..my only one.

Your kind, sweet, bubbly and....beautiful.... And I long to be with you. Will you be my....................Girlfriend?" He finished his lovely poem(IDK). While he was saying those words to me......I.....

I......cried in tears of joy. For the first time in my life.

I never felt so happy, in my life. I might even explode in joy.

"Even if we're not destined to be together, I'm still happy that you've been part of my happily ever after." I finished with a saying. He widened his eyes.

"You still remember that?" He asked, smiling. "Why not? I really have miss you..." I said, hugging him.

"After all these years..... I have missed your smile." He said. He moved my chin, facing his face. "And I'm glad to have you back....Amy." He said, before kissing me.

Fireworks exploded in the air. Joy and laughter is filled on the city of Mobius.

Amy and Sonic have been together at last. And all of their friends know, that someday....they will have a Happily Ever After.

                                                                    The End.

----------///////////-------------///////////-------------/////////////----------///////////
Ending Of this story! But don't be sad, cause more stories will come and be sure to check my profile for more stories!

Sonamy Story:
Musical High( Coming Soon! )

And more stories too! As soon as I get new ideas!

Please be sure to share this story to your friends or even a family! Let's try to reach 500+ on this story!

And I'll see you on my next story Next Time! Bye!😘❤️💋