Part 3

Amy's POV:

"Who are all of you? Where am I?" I asked the strangers and the stranger hugging me. "I'm Sally! Amy, don't you remember me?" The chipmunk asked. "Who's Sally? And where am I?" I asked again. The brown chipmunk released me, and stared at me in shock. "Amy, I'm Sally your best friend! Remember? We are your friends!" She shouted at me. "What friends? I didn't know I have friends." I answered.

The brown chipmunk started to cry, holding her mouth in shock. The blue hedgehog hold her, "Amy, we are your friends." He said. "What? And who are you guys?" I asked questionly. "I'm cream and we are your friends. Remember the freedom fighters?" A bunny stood next to me, crying. "We've been your friends since we were 5, don't you remember? Amy please." She said to me while crying.

"I'm sorry, I don't remember anything that you just said. I just remembered my name." I said harshly. "Perhaps we have done enough drama this day, may all of you leave? We must ready Amy for tomorrow." An odd looking doctor told the strangers. The people left the room quickly. I just sat here, not knowing what's going on.

Sally's POV:

"No, we must help her remember us!!" I shouted in the room to the hallway. "Sally, we must give her some time." Sonic told me, holding my shoulders. Looking at me with worry.

My red hair was swinging from side to side, while shaking my head in disgust. "Sonic , do you know that she doesn't remember anything!!!???" I shouted at him.

"I........know, that's why we must give her some time." He told me. His green eyes stared at me worryingly to my blue eyes. The sparkle on everybody's eyes disappeared, after that accident. Even me,Sally Acorn. I cried and gave up on shouting. The thoughts of us getting together again, disappeared.

Us, hanging with each other and telling jokes. Such a beautiful dream, filled with smiles and happiness. I kneeled in front of sonic, with both of my legs. Crying, seemingly hopeless. I stood up crying, and started to run outside the hospital.

"No, I must find a part of her memory!!" I shouted at sonic, before running. I run outside not knowing where would I end up.

A short later, I ended up in the field. The field, where Sonic gave me the necklace. The field where Amy, was hit by a missle. I kneeled at the middle of the field, crying.

"Amy.....please." I whispered. A white and pink butterfly flew up to me, I held my hand and let the butterfly rest at my right arm. The butterflies colors looked a lot like Amy's. But I was interrupted with my thoughts, when Sonic arrived next to me.

Sonic's POV:

"No I must find a part of her memory!!" Sally shouted at me before running away. I hesitate to follow her, but cream blocked my way. "Sir Sonic, she must have some time. Let Sally reflect." She told me. I nodded, and started to punch the wall with all my might.

"This can't be happening." I said while my hand rested at my head. I collapsed to a seat next to Nicole. Sadness on my face, not knowing what do do next.

A short moment later, I stood up and run outside. I must follow Sally, she is my girlfriend. "I must comfort her." I said. I asked some citizens, if they saw Sally.

"I saw her running to the forest." A fox said. I gave thanks, and run to the forest. She must be in the field, where me and Sally were earlier. I arrived there shortly.

Sally was kneeling in the middle of the field, with a pink and white butterfly. I walked up to her, and kneeled next to her with one leg.

"Sally, please." I told her. She looked at me tears in her eyes. "I tried Sonic, but I can't." She told me while crying. "That's why we must support her. We must." I told her worryingly.

"And you need some serious rest." I told her. I tried to pick her up bridal style, but she refused. We just walk to the castle, and I led her inside. The king and queen, stared at us, with sadness. I gave them a nod and led Sally to her room. I put her in her bed, and kissed her forehead before she sleep.

I walk outside, and shut the door. Her parents waiting outside. "How is she Sonic?" The king asked. "She's fine. She must have some rest." I answered the king bluntly. "How is your friend? Is she already awake?" The Queen suddenly asked. "Yes." I answered. "Glad to know." She answered.

"Well we must be sleeping then, your welcome to stay at the castle as much as you like." The king nodded at me before walking away with the queen. "Thank You." I answered.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Well there is part 3 of Amnesia! Hope you will support me and this book. Don't expect me to update very much. Thank you.😘