Chapter 7

No one said anything for a few minutes. They were shook. But then they erupted into the loudest cheer ever. They were all so surprised at seeing me. They truly weren't expecting me. After they clapping died down we were all escorted into Lissa's quarters. As soon as the door was closed we had our own mini celebration. Lissa then showed us around and told us where our new bedrooms were. As you can imagine, all the married couples had their own rooms and I was sharing with Tim. We didn't mind though. However Lissa said that her room was also my room and that we would share the bed when Christian wasn't here or we wanted a girls night. We all then went back to the living room and my mom poured us all some champagne. We toasted to our new lives and to our success. After I finished drinking my glass, there was a knock at the door. We all stood still as I grabbed my stake and went over. I flew the door open only to realise it was Dimitri and Tasha. They barged in and then turned to face me.
"What the hell Rose?" Dimitri exclaimed as I closed the door, "why didn't you tell me about this? I thought you loved me."
I looked at him square in the eye.
"I didn't say anything because not only was it risky, as I had told so many people already, but I didn't trust you. You broke my heart when you told me those words years ago, I felt myself break on the inside." I told him coldly.
Dimitri's eyes softened.
"Roza, I never meant to hurt you. I-"
I cut him off.
"No. I understand why you did it now. And over these three years my heart has allowed me to forgive you. But I can't trust you Dimitri and it will take me a while before I can do it again."
"I really am sorry Roza. Before we move forward, are there any other surprises you want to inform me of."
I paled. Forget everything that just happened, this was the real deal. This was the thing I had been the most afraid of.
"One moment." I say and run to the door, Lissa following me.
We looked at each other and nodded. It was time.
I dialled Abe's number and held the phone up to my ear. With my other hand I squeezed Lissa's and she squeezed back to reassure me. Abe answered within a couple of seconds.
"Abe here." he said.
"Old man, I've decided to tell him. Bring her up." I said.
Abe was silent for a few moments. Then:
"Alright Rose. We're coming."
I sighed and hung up. I told Lissa to go wait inside. A couple of minutes later and Abe came with a little girl. I picked her up and went inside.
Dimitri looked confused as to why I brought her in. Everybody else started hugging her and Zara gave her the biggest of all. Then the little girl noticed Dimitri. She looked at him with confusion before making her way over to me. I picked her up and faced him.
"I've only ever been with one person and that's you. I discovered I was pregnant after our incident in cabin. I wanted to keep her. I've been making sure she stays hidden with the help of everyone here apart from Tasha. She is a miracle child and I'm proud to call her mine."
Dimitri's eyes widened as he realised who she was.
"I'd like you to meet your daughter, Clary Vassilisa Mia Belikov Hathaway."
Hope you enjoyed it guys!
See you tomorrow!
Lots of love always,
Pattybubs ❤🖤