Chapter 5

"Red Rose," Tasha breathes, "what an honour."
I smile stiffly and stand aside to let them in. Dimitri barges in, Tasha in tow. I close the door and quickly text Tim to tell the others to wear their disguises if they wanted to come downstairs.
"Your highness, thank goodness. I just wanted to make sure you're okay." Dimitri says.
Lissa smiles coldly. "I told you I was going to be here Guardian Belikov. I brought some guardians here as well to help me."
Dimitri nods and turns to me.
"Red Rose? It's a pleasure to meet you." He says turning his attention to me.
I nod and turn my attention to the others.
"I think it's best if we go and discuss what we're gonna do. We shall all get to know each other later."
Lissa nods, flashing Dimitri a dirty look before getting Zara ready to leave. Everyone else starts gathering their stuff and I call upstairs to my squad.
"Troops assemble!"
I turn and walk back to the living room. I push everyone to one side of the room whilst my squad comes marching down. They stand in front of the fireplace in one line. They all nod and Tim steps out.
"All ready Red. Voice synthesisers and disguises are ready." he says.
I nod and turn to Lissa.
"Shall we?" I ask her.
"We shall."

10 minutes later, we were all around a large table in a room used for meetings discussing our plans to eliminate the Strigoi. My squad and I along with the guardians Lissa had for us would break into the large house that housed the Strigoi during the day. We had the technology that enabled the Moroi coming with us to be protected from the sun. We'd break in by first disabling any security cameras and any security systems. Then we'd plant bombs around the place and set them off once we were all out of the house. We'd then go over and kill the rest that hadn't been killed by the bombs. We were done within an hour and we planned to leave in 2 hours.
I decided to go outside and have some time to myself. I stayed hidden amongst the trees surrounding court. I didn't want to be seen by anyone.
As I was sitting against a tree I saw Dimitri walk by with Tasha. As they were walking I overheard their conversation.
"Dimka, what's the point of this? You need to stop looking for Rose. You won't find her. And don't bother asking the Red Rose for help either. She won't say anything." Tasha whined.
"Tasha, the Red Rose knows where Roza is. I need to find her and explain myself. Roza needs to know why I said that." Dimitri was telling her.
"Yes, but she's never coming back. And I saw how you looked at the Red Rose. Don't think that she'll fall for your charm and she may have the height as Rose, that isn't an excuse. You need to get over her."
"I will never get over her Tasha. Never."
He walked off, leaving Tasha alone with her mouth open. She huffed in frustration and stormed off after him.
As soon as they were gone I got out of my hiding place and walked back to my room. I'm still a bit shocked as to what has just happened. But I will deal with this later. Now I need to get ready.

It takes literally 5 minutes for me and my crew to get ready. We've done this so many times before that we have our equipment always packed and ready to go. 10 minutes later the other assigned guardians arrive.
"Right. We have to get started as soon as we get there alright?" I command.
"Yes Red." my troops say. The others just nod.
Dimitri suddenly appears by my side.
"Red Rose. May I talk to you for a moment?" he asks.
I hear a little huff from Tasha as he suggests this.
"Fine. Go ahead." I say as we climb into one of the cars together. Since this car is big enough for 8, we've been split in half. In the car with me I have myself, Tim, Phan, Septiplier, Dimitri and Eddie. The other car has everyone as it's able to hold up to 12 people.
"Please tell me where she is. I'll do anything to prove myself again. Just tell me." he begs.
I look at him with my rainbow eyes. I do want to forgive him, but it's so hard.
"No. Now stop asking me to, we have more important things to focus on." I say.
He sighs and turns his head to the window. Eddie looks at me with sympathy and Tim rubs my back. This was gonna be a long car ride
Surprise update. It's late at night but I couldn't help myself. I hope you enjoyed it!
See you tomorrow!
Lots of love always,
Pattybubs