Wash x Reader part 2

A/N HEY HEY HEY!!!! It's time for part 2 of the Wash Christmas story. If you haven't read part 1, go do that. I love you guys.

~Christmas Day~

You woke up and you realized what day it was. You got yourself looking presentable and grabbed your presents that Wash left at your door and went to the living room area on the MOI.

"There she is," York said with a sly smile. You could tell they were waiting for you to get there to open their gifts.

They sat in a circle with a bottle in the middle. You sat in between Wash and North.

York spun the bottle and it landed on Carolina. She opens her gift and it's a new pistol with her name engraved into it. You could see her eyes slightly light up.

The bottle spins a couple more times, then it stops on Wash. You look up at him and watch as he unwraps his gift. Once he opens it, he smiles. You had gotten him a dog tag that had his info on it. You knew he would love it because he has been questioning why he was here.

After a few more spins, it was your turn. You opened up the biggest present and saw it was a new sniper rifle. (Anyone get the reference?) You opened the 2 smaller boxes and it was a neckless and a book. You looked at him and said "Thank you."

After everyone opened their gifts, you all watched movies the rest of the day. The whole time, you were cuddled up next to Wash.

I know. I know. It was really short. I wrote this on Friday and wanted to put this out on Christmas. SO, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

💙💚💛💜❤😋😊

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 25, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Red vs Blue One shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें