Sarge x Reader

A/N: This is going to be terrible but I will still try because I love you guys.

You had been in the military for 20 years now and won many battles. Now they were shipping you off to a small box canyon. WTF?!?! You had done so much just to get placed in  a stuffy sweaty small box canyon.
Once you got to the canyon, you headed to red base seeing that that was the team they assigned you to. You saw two people standing on top of the base. They were arguing like a married couple.
You were surprised by a man in red armor suddenly coming out of the base.
"You must be the rookie," he said with a deep southern accent. This made you angry. "I am not a rookie," you said grinding your teeth. "You sure, lady?" you almost punched him square in the face but purposely hit the wall next to it. "Never, ever call me a rookie ever again. Or else you want to end up like that wall."
You walked into the base and saw it was squeaky clean. You rolled your eyes.

~Time skip~

You had been here for 4 months.
You found out that the red armored man was Sarge. You and him had gotten closer by the weeks. You guys would talk about your old missions and such.
Sarge was acting really nice for some reason that was unknown to you.
It was about 7 at night and you were sitting on top of the base without your armor. You did this when you wanted to think.
Suddenly you heard movement behind you. You cocked (get it?) your gun and pointed it at the source. You turned around and only saw Sarge.
"Jesus, Sarge, you scared me. What's up?" He sat next to you and took off his helmet.
This was your first time seeing him without his helmet on. He had salt and pepper hair and his eyes were a dark brown.
"Y/L/N, why do you do this to me?" you slightly tilted your head. Before you could answer, he kissed you. At first, you were too surprised to do anything. Then you wrapped your arms around his neck, moving closer to him.

~Another time skip~

You woke up smiling about what happened last night. You were surprised that he didn't take you to bed, but were kinda glad. You didn't want to go to far to fast.

~Third time skip~

The war was over and you moved to Texas with Sarge.

A/N Sorry this late but at least it's here. Right?
Anyway, comment with what you guys want next.
BYEBYE!😚