Felix x Reader

A/N here is the next one.

You have been apart of the rebel army for about a year.

You knew who Felix was but you never met him. You had only heard about what he had done.

You knew the reds and blues. You were closer to Tucker than the others.

You were walking around thinking about the future.

It wasn't that late but it wasn't light out. You did this everynight. You walked without your armor on but you still had a gun on you.

"Hello princess," you turned around to see someone in full body armor. "I don't think we've met. I'm Felix. What's your name princess?" "Um, (Y/N)." "(Y/N), the name fits. How have we never met?" "Um, I d-d-don't know," he lifted your head up to see his helmet. "You look cute when you blush. I think it was a good thing that we met."

After that, you and Felix walked around for a while before stopping at your room. "Well, night little princess." "Night, Felix."

You two got closer with each passing day.

Felix would constantly flirt with you. Some days he would almost kiss you, but Tucker would try to attack him before your lips could touch.

One night, you heard a knock at the door. "(Y/N), it's Tucker," you walked to the door and opened it to see Tucker in his armor. "What's up? It's like two in the morning." "We are leaving. I was hoping you would want to come with us." "Who is us?" "Me, Caboose, and the reds. So?" "Sure. Just let me put on my armor."

Hours later, you and the boys found the others.

There were four of them. One had black and yellow armor, his name, you heard, was Washington. The one behind was wearing lightish red armor. Next to him was another man wearing red armor. The last one was wearing brown armor.

You noticed the alarm had stopped. "Um, guys. The alarm stopped."

Everyone rushed outside and there was no one out there.

In minutes, you were surrounded.

You looked up and saw Locus. He stood there with 3 guys to his left and right. He was talking and you couldn't help but drown him out.

Suddenly, you heard a voice you recognized say, "Tucker, grande!"

Felix was standing infront of you and Tucker. "Oh, right," Tucker threw the grande into Felix's hands. (A/N she is standing behind Tucker. Just kinda more to the side.) Felix chuckled and said, "that was close. Nice throw, Tucker." He laughed. "Felix?" you asked softly.

He ignored you and turned Wash. "How many times have I jumped infront of a bullet for you, Wash? Three? Those are some pretty great reflexes, huh? Most people would have to plan that sort of thing."

"Felix, what are you doing?" Wash asked angrily. "Just helping out an old acquaintance."

Felix looked up at Locus and threw the grande and said "you missed a spot." Locus passed the grande to the person next to him and said "are you done?" "Not even close."

"Dude!?" Grif said. Tucker picked up were Grif left off, saying, "This doesn't make sense! That's Locus! Your enemy!" "Right, and I'm the charismatic mercenary with a gruff exterior but a heart of gold? A little to romanic, don't ya think?"

"But the guy fucking shot you!" "Yeah, funny how an act of sacrifice like that can gain you so much trust and so much information."

This time Simmons spoke up, "but your suppose to hate each other." "Oh, we do. After all, you shouldn't mix friends with business." "Wrap it up," Locus sounded impatient. "But we just work so well together."

You had enough, "You are a liar!" Felix finally looked at you, "Ay, woah woah woah I never actually lied to you," he looked at the rest of the guys, "well except for once. 'Your the galaxy's biggest soldiers', pfft, now that couldn't be father from the truth. But ya know, it you the prefect candidates to lead the people of Chorus." "Stop boosting and let me kill them. We have a job to do," Locus yelled.

"Oh, that's right. He doesn't like you guys. He actually thinks that there might be a few fighters among ya. Ha, told ya he's crazy."

Wash spoke again, "but why? Why the capture? Why make us part of this war?" "Well ya see-" "Felix," Locus said. "No! I've had to deal with these morons everyday. So, you let me have this. You see, someone somewhere out in our galaxy has their eyes on this place. The only problem, is the inhabits. Now, if it were up to me, I would just nuke this place from orbit. But our employer has other ideas. We have to play this nicely, you understand? If an entire planet dies over night, people would ask questions. But if you stumble onto this piece of rock to find that the settlers killed each other, well that just a tragedy."

Tucker spoke up, "It was you. You started this war." "Err, wrong! These people hated each other way before our operation even showed up. We just had to keep the hate train a going. And let me tell ya, you guys have helped so much. Does it hurt? Knowing just how much death you brought to this planet."

"Enough! How many times must I tell you, if you want to make the victim suffer, you do it quickly and efficiently. There will be no rescue for you, you will die here, today, along with the rest, no one will find your bodies, no one will know the truth, and no one will is going to stop us from killing ever last person on this planet," Locus said.

Suddenly, one of the soldiers next to Locus said something, "all right, that's all I need to hear." she dropped the grande and jumped infront of Felix.

Locus and his soldier's started shooting at you and the guy. You backed up behind Grif when a gun came to his feet and he said, "what is going on?" "Just grab it and shoot!" Wash yelled.

You shot down two guys and were aiming for Locus.

The betraying soldier fell infront of Tucker and Wash when Felix said, "Locus, get them!" "Stay close," the soldier said pulling out a teleportation grande.

As she threw it to the ground, another soldier shot you.

Suddenly, they were gone and you were on the ground dying. The last thing you heard was Felix saying, "get a doctor out here, now!"

Then you were gone.

A/N Longest one to date.

This is the current list of stories that I have lined up:

An Doc x Reader
North x Reader
Wash x Reader
Locus x Reader

Comment on what you guys want to see next.

See ya.😇