Tucker X Reader

A/N Hey hey hey, I'm back! Kinda. I'm working on a Mad King Ryan x Reader story in my AH/RT one-shots book and it's gonna be the longest story so far. So, that's coming up along with a York x Reader here, a White Rose in the RWBY, and a Mogar x Reader along with a X-Ray x Reader. 

You were always quiet. You never really said anything. You were just kinda there. No one really noticed you. Well, except the Freelancers, Reds, and Blues. 

You, Wash, and Carolina were in Project Freelancer together. Then, you were sent to Blood Gulch to oversee the Alpha, but it all went to hell. 

Now, you were on Course trying to save a planet, but you knew that someone was going to die. Who it was, you didn't know, but you knew it was going to be someone close to you. 

You were sitting there.

The reds and blues wanted to go on a suicide mission without any backup. Unless you count a malfunctioning A.I. backup. 

 You couldn't let that happen. No matter what, you had a feeling like this was going to be the last time you were going to see at least one of them. 

You heard someone sit next to you and you just looked away. 

"Come on, don't be like that. No one will get hurt, I promi-" "Don't make promises you can't keep." "Fine. Just, don't try to come with us." 

You turned to look at Tucker. You just shook your head and got up. You started to walk away when Tucker snatched your arm. 

"Just, for me, please?" "I can't let you guys get hurt. So, I'm coming along with you guys. You won't stop me." 

You walked away. 

Later in your room, you were laying facing the ceiling. With everything that was about to happen, you couldn't believe you had another problem to work out.

You were carrying a child. And you were supposed to be the "good" sister.

You only told Lina. Wash would be beyond pissed if he found out and it isn't even his kid. 

Eventually, you fell asleep. 

Once you woke up, you felt sick. You cleaned up and went to breakfast. 

You walked to the table and sat down next to Wash. He gave a worried look to you and he said, "You are super pale. Like paler than normal. Do you want me to take you to Dr. Gary?" "I'm fine." 

"I'll take you," you turned around and Tucker was holding out his hand for you.

You took Tucker's hand and stood up, almost falling. 

As you two walked, Tucker tried find out what was wrong with you. It was like a game.

Once you got there, Dr. Gary said, "I wasn't expecting you for another three months." "What in the actual fuck are you talking about? (Y/S/N)?" "Um...I...um...I re-really...um...don't kn-know how t-to say th-is, bu-but I-I'm pre-pregnant." 

There was a long silence. No one said a word. Dr. Gray just walked out.

"Who's?" "Um...," Tucker walked up to you. "Who's?" you backed up. "Your's," he backed up and looked away. "Mine?" you nodded. He walked out and Dr. Gray walked in. 

"Well?" "I can't think. I'm just going to leave," you left and walked to your room. 

In your room, you lost it. Any sanity you had left was gone. 

By the end of it, you and your room were a mess. 

You went and took a shower. When you got out, you looked in the mirror, you were not the same girl from back in MOI or Blood Gulch. You changed so much, you knew that everyone from back in Project Freelancer would be super proud of you. 

"They really would," you heard a voice say.

 You knew the voice immediately, Alpha. He was not destroyed. Only his copy was. You had the real version. The Director implanted him in you after Tex tried to get him. Of course they made a copy of him before implanting him 

"I know. I just have no idea what to do now." "Clean up. Don't get pissy with him, just, i don't know, be nice to him." "Fine."

You were walking around and than you were pulled into a hall with Tucker. "Look I'm so sorry I ran. I just I mean we're in the middle of war. I can't be a father in the middle of a war." "Tucker, what about Jr.?" "It that was different, but I will try. I have a kid and I will help you no matter what."

A/N I'll see you guys, later!