York x Reader (part 2)

A/N I know it's been a while but I'm back for good.

York was silent. He didn't look at you. He just sat there.

"York?" you asked. He looked at you. He has no emotion on his face.

"I'm going out for a while. I'll be back," he said.

You went into the living room to wait for him to get back. You eventually fell asleep on the couch.

~3 weeks later~

You woke up and looked around for any signs that York came back. He had been gone for weeks.

You looked in the kitchen and didn't find anything. You quietly peeked in his room and saw that he was sleeping peacefully. You noticed something else, there was a decent sized hole in his wall. You debated weather or not to go and check for anymore damage.

You went in and softly closed the door behind you. As you let your eyes adjust, you noticed that there was glass on the floor and there were bottles everywhere. You knew that this wasn't going to end well.

You quietly got the broom and dust pan, a garbage bag,  some aspirin, and water. You snuck back into his room and placed the aspirin and water on his bedside table. You cleaned up his room and left without making much noise.

You took a shower and got dressed. As you walked into the kitchen to make breakfast, you saw North cooking. He was wearing York's apron and sounded like he was talking to someone. You assumed it was Theta. "Hey North, Theta." "Hey (Y/S/N)," North said, "Is York back?"
"He's asleep in his room. He was really upset. Try not to say much," you said looking over at his door.
"Don't worry, he'll be back to normal soon. He just needs time." North said ruffling your hair. You just sat on the couch and watched random T.V. until North finished making breakfast.

Once you two finished eating, you heard a door open. You looked and saw a very hungover York. His good eye was bloodshot and his brown hair was an awful mess. You just looked away. North gave you a sad look and started doing the dishes.

As you turned back to watch more T.V., Delta appeared in front of you. "Hello D," you said, giving him a small smile. "Hello (Y/S/N), I assume that it was you who came in York's room this morning, yes?" Delta's glow was dimmer then it usually is. "Yeah, I just wanted to see if he was back yet," you said. He nodded and disappeared.

You looked at York. Once he noticed you were looking at him, he signaled you to the hall. You looked at North who just nodded and smiled. You walked into the hallway and just sat down in front of your bedroom door. You looked at York who sat in front of his door which was right across from yours.

He looked at you and said, "I'm sorry that I walked out on you. I just needed time to think," he said with a small frown. "It's okay. I understand that. I just didn't want you to leave me," you looked down as tears started forming in your eyes. "Hey, I would never leave you. The past is the past. There was nothing you could've done. If you had tried to save her, you both would have died," he said scooting over to you. He picked you up and you cried into his shirt.

After a while, you fell asleep in his arms. He stood up and carried you into your room. He put you softly on the bed and tucked you in.

You woke up a few hours later. You got out of bed and walked into the living room and looked into the kitchen. You saw York cooking and talking to North, who had his back towards you. You snuck up behind North and grabbed his shoulders and he screamed. "North, you scream like a little girl," you said laughing. You glanced at York who was also laughing. You realized that everything was fine and would be fine.

The End!!!

A/N: Hey!! This is to those who wanted this. I never really planned to make this, but I love you guys. Also, I moved to Texas. It's really cool here.
See ya later. 😝😜😄😊😉💙💚