Waking up (Tucker x Reader) (Part 2)

A/N I am wording if I should do a Wash x Reader. Comment on weather or not you guys want it.

You woke up the next morning to the smell of French Toast. (A/N if you don't like French Toast, imagine it's your favorite thing that you like to have for breakfast)

You look around looking for the boy who you fell asleep on. He was no where to be found.

You walked into your room and changed into some pj's. You knew it was morning, but you wanted to be comfortable.

You walked into the kitchen, to find the boy by the stove. You sat at the island that was behind him.

Once he turned around, he jumped. "Jesus (Y/N), you scared me," you chuckled at his words and said "well, I woke up alone. I thought Tex killed you or something."

It was true.

Tucker shook his head. "Well, you were wrong. I'm sorry for scaring you though," he placed a small kiss on you forehead.

"Wow, the amazing Tucker just said he was sorry. (Y/N), you better accept his apology." you turned around and saw Church.

You just shook your head and said, "it's fine. So, Church, why were you and Aquaman yelling last night? You finally admit you're love to Caboose?" you wiggled your eyebrows. "Um, no. Why the hell do you think I'm gay?"

You just shrugged and turned to face Tucker who was working on more Toast. "No! You can't do that! You can't just shrug! Why me?! Why not Tucker?!" you turned around again. "You and Caboose are really, really close. Tucker! What were you guys yelling about?!"

"Nothing, sweetheart. It doesn't matter anymore." "It does if Church yells that he hates all of us."

"Weweretalkingaboutyou." you looked at Church in shock. "Wait, what, why?" "BecauseTuckerlikesyouandhewasreallypissedthatIkindagotyouhurt."

As you started to process what you thought you heard, Tucker tackled Church.

"YOU!"
punch
"SON!"
punch
"OF!"
punch
"A!"
punch
"BITCH!"
punch.

You pulled Tucker off of Church and push him into the hall. Then, you went to see what damage Tucker had done to Church's face.

"I fucking hate you!" Tucker screamed walking out of the base.

You helped Church to the nearest chair. "You are really stupid. You know that, right?" "Yes. Just help me, would you?" you went and grabbed an ice pack out of the freezer. You held it to Church's right eye. "Can you hold that there while I get the first aid kit?" he nodded and placed his hand on the ice pack.

You came back and placed the kit on the table. "I have to stitch your lip up. So, try not to move, okay?"

As you were starting to stitch him up, Caboose came in.

His blonde hair was a mess, but other than that he looked the same.

"Morning bud," you said as you finished stitching Church's lip up.

He looked at Church and said "why is Church bleeding?" "Well, he said something and Tucker got mad and hit him. But he is going to be fine. Talking about Tucker, can you go find him please? There will be a glass of orange juice and cookies here waiting for you when you get back." "Ok," he ran out of the base.

You got up and took the ice pack from Church. You put it in the freezer and took out the orange juice. You pour a glass and put some cookies on a plate.

"Thanks," you turned and looked at Church. "It's fine. It's my fault you got hurt."

You put your hand on the stove thinking it was the table. "Shit!"

Church ran to you and helped you get your hand to the sink. With one hand he held your hand under the sink and other turned on the sink.

He helped you dry your hand and got you a new ice pack. You sat down were he was previously sitting.

He placed it on your open hand and looked up into your eyes. His bright green looked between your eyes and lips.

He leaned in, placing his hands on cheeks. He kissed you and you felt nothing. You pushed him back with your good hand.

You heard footsteps coming toward the table. You looked and saw it was Caboose. He was digging into the cookies you placed out.

"Caboose, where's Tucker?" "I'm right here. Look-" you cut him off by slapping him with your good hand. He held his cheek and yelled "what the hell, (Y/N)?!"

"Why didn't you just fucking tell me? Why did you have to hit him? Why?!" "I didn't know what to do, okay?! All I've ever done is hit on girls! I never really liked anybody! Yo-"

You kissed him and you didn't just feel sparks. It was much more than than that. It was explosions.

You felt him kiss back. He picked you up and lead you to the place where he brought you the night before.

A/N YAY!! No? Ok.

Well, this is the longest.

SEE YOU😀