Dreams? (mini-series chapter 1)

A/N Unless stated, everything is from Melody's pov.

I just turned 3 yesterday. I got cake and presents and I graduated gymnastics.

It was about 1 a.m. and I didn't want to go back to sleep. I just wanted to be by mommy. Mommy made all the scary dreams go away.

I walked down the hall and peeked in Caroline's room. It seemed like she was asleep.

I walked to mommy and daddy's room and knocked on the door. "Mommy? Daddy?" I whispered loudly. I heard the bed creek. "Mama?" I heard someone walk to the door. I backed up so I wouldn't get hit by the door.

I looked up and saw my Mommy. "Mel, what's wrong?" "I had a weally bad dream, mommy." She picked me up and brought me downstairs into the kitchen.

She sat me in a chair by the island. As Mommy started making her morning drink (A/N btw, it's coffee. Melody just doesn't know what it is yet. Just so you guys aren't like, "Allison drinks infront of her kids early in the morning?") she asked, "What did you dream about?" "It was sisy, she was older." "How old did she look?" "Um, twenty-five?" "And what was happening?" "She was on the floor screaming and crying. She kept saying "Make them stop!" ,"Make the voices stop!" and stuff like that. She had armor on and she threw her helmet. And there was another person there. I don't know who it was."

"Did you feel like you did last time?" "Yeah. I felt the same way, but you weren't  there." She nodded and turned to me. "You can't tell daddy or Carol about these dreams, okay?" I nodded.

~Time skip to an hour before Allison dies~

I looked at Mommy. She was in her uniform ready to go to war. She looked at me and said "Don't ever say goodbye, Mel. Goodbye means never seeing someone again. So, I'll see you, my sweet baby."

I stared to cry. I knew this was the last time in a long long time I will see her. "Why Mommy? You can stay. Please, I don't want you to go. Stay Mommy, stay."

"Mel, promise me that you will try not to change the future. You have to promise." "I promise Mommy, just don't go. Mommy, please don't go." "If I don't go, I would change the future. We can't do that to other people, Mel. Now, I need to go."

And she left.

A/N Chapter 2 is going to come out in about two hours maybe.

See you guys!!!