Everything happens for a reason

Rylnn’s P.O.V

            No this can’t be happening to me I thought as I ran down the long white hall. My vision was blurry from the tears filling my eyes. No, I can’t cry I need to be strong for Noah. Noah was all that mattered to me right now; I’m in love with him. Yes I admit it I’m in love with Noah, Yes he’s my mom’s boyfriend’s son, but he’s also the one person who’d never hurt me.  I kept running confused on where I was going till finally I reached a window and inside was Noah he was pale with purple circles around his eyes. His dark hair hung down in his face over his blue eyes as always, He laid there motionless with a tube hooked up to a monitor in his arm. It broke my heart to see him so lifeless.  I walked into the room and looked at him sleep. I pulled the Dark cushioned chair to the bed and sat there and began to speak “Noah, I love you so much. I like you more than a friend or brother.  I’ve liked you since you first walked into my house with your snake bites and Fake star tattoo on your hand. You were there all the times I woke up in the middle of the night screaming. I remember when we were younger and you’d lie in my bed with me till I could fall asleep, then when we woke up in the morning Laura and Kaleb would tell us that it’s improper for siblings of different genders to sleep together. I miss those times so much I wish I would’ve told you this earlier.”

            I fell asleep in Noah’s room on the Navy Blue cushioned chair after crying myself after telling Noah that I loved him. It was probably like two in the morning I felt a cold hand on my shoulder I opened my eyes to see my mother Laura and Kaleb Standing next to me. I looked up at them with my blood shot eyes. I had mascara down my face from crying so hard. My mom hugged me “Honey everything will be okay” my mom whispered in my ear as I hugged her back. My mom let go and Kaleb pulled me into a hug “mmm how bought we go in the car and take our minds off my fuck up of a son?” Kaleb whispered I pulled away quickly. It’s amazing how big of a creep he could still be even when his son is on his death bed. My mom was sobbing holding Noah’s hand “Sweetie I know it’s not the same but I love you like you’re my own. Please don’t leave me, Honey stay with us.” My mother talked to Noah for a little bit longer before getting up and she and Kaleb looked at Noah once more than exited the room. I decided to stay with Noah for the night; I wanted to be here in case he woke up.

            Ryan’s P.O.V

After the seen in the hospital I went home. I hope Rylnn isn’t to mad at me I love her, she’s my best friend I don’t know what I’d do without her in my life. I lie on my bed staring at my A Day To Remember posters. I still remember when Rylnn and I went to our first concert it was Escape the Fate.

Rylnn’s P.O.V

I woke up the next day at the hospital, the police were already there. I brushed my hair down and walked over to the doorway of Noah’s room where they were standing. “Ms., Ashlynn Harris was arrested last night for the attempted murder of your brother.” The officer’s voice was harsh and emotionless as he spoke. I fell against the cream colored wall onto the tiel floor the police officer left once I hit the floor. I know Ashlynn hates me but why do this to Noah I thought they liked each other. I pulled myself together and for the rest of the day I read Noah books and tell him stories about my childhood. It was around ten now I decided to stay the night again and then go home tomorrow to shower when my mom and Kaleb planned to visit.  

“Noah please, open your eyes! You can’t die you just can’t. I love you” I stared at him practically pleading for him to wake up; I knew I wasn’t going to get a response so I got up to go grab a blanket. A cold hand grabbed my wrist as I was about to walk away. I was shocked I Screamed from the coldness of his skin “please don’t leave” Noah said in a faint whisper. “I won’t I promise, let me go get a nurse” I cried out and ran out of the room to the nurse at the desk. The nurse ran around to Noah’s room I ran behind her. Noah was awake lying in his bed with his back propped up with pillows. The nurse checked his heart rate and blood pressure. Then went to call a doctor and gave us some time alone.

“Do you really love me like you say you do?” Noah asked weakly. “You heard that” I said blushing I hope he doesn’t notice. “Yeah, Rylnn I love you too. I always have you’re beautifully perfect.” Noah said in a serious tone. I leaned over and pressed my lips gently against his. He kissed me back, soon enough we were in a full make out session. The nurse then walked in her face looked like she just saw a ghost she dropped her clip board and literally ran out of the room. Noah and I looked at each other then laughed.

Noah and I stayed up all night talking. It was five in the morning Noah and I were asleep in the same bed like when we were younger and told it was improper.  I woke up to the sun the next morning and Noah was smiling at me with his gorgeous perfectly white teeth. He looked so cute, and now I know he feels the same! “I love you Rylnn chambers, Will you do me the honor of being mine?” Noah asked well grabbing my hands. “YES!” I squealed while pressing my lips against his. One problem how were we going to keep this from our parents?