Coming "home"

*Rylnn’s PO.V*

A WEEK LATER

I finished putting out chocolate cake and cookies on the Dining room table. Today is the day Noah gets released from the hospital. My mom and Kaleb should be here any second with him. I am so excited I have no idea how I’m going to contain myself from kissing him. Our relationship has to stay a secret, but I could get lost in those beautiful eyes and forget my name how am I going to keep this hidden? My train of thought ended when I heard the front door open then close.

NOAH!!!” I screamed running toward the front door down the hall and hugged him tight.

Ry too tight, I’m still pretty sore” He said sheepishly

oh… I’m sorry” I let go and everyone followed me to the dining room

I made all your favorite desserts, I hope you like them. I figured after all of that hospital food you could use something yummy in your tummy” I smiled hoping he’d like my gesture

Ry that looks fantastic but it’s late and I’m exhausted… Promise you’ll save me one of everything for tomorrow?” Noah looked at me with an expression I couldn’t exactly read he kind of looked scared. He said every word like it was some kind of code I was supposed to know.

Okay… Goodnight, sweet dreams” I shrugged and put the food away.

1:00 A.M

I woke up to knocking on my door. I sat up blinded by the light from the hall way. My door creaked as someone opened my door and it closed with a thud.

I rubbed my eyes and stared straight into Noah’s big bright eyes. There was something wrong he was biting his lip and running his hands threw his hair.

You know I love you right, and I’d do anything for you?” Noah said

Normally I’d be happy hearing that from him but something was off about the way he said it. “I know babe, what’s wrong?” I asked

Do you trust me?” Noah asked ignoring my question

Yes of course I do, tell me what’s wrong?” I asked again

We need to leave right now, Pack your stuff. We can never come back!” He said in a panic

“NO! not tell you tell me what’s wrong” I said in a serious tone. I’m not going anywhere till I get answers

Kaleb is the one who tried to kill me… He knows everything” With those words everything suddenly made sense.

Kaleb tried to kill Noah and if he would’ve succeeded I was sure to be next. He rather kill us all than to have the whole world know his dirty little secret and see the monster he really is.

I hurried and threw my clothes in a bag while Noah waited in his car. So much was rushing through my mind. What about my mom and Ryan? What would they think? What would Kaleb do if he found us? What would he tell my mom? Would he tell her at all?

Then my mind went blank and I felt my heart drop as my door creaked open.

____________________________________________

I know this chapter was short but I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for supporting me and reading my story. I will try and upload more my life has recently changed a lot since I have a baby boy. please comment, vote, follow. I love you all