My secret is out.

*RYLNN'S P.O.V.*

               Noah hasn't told me yet but I think he likes me. I mean he did leave as soon as he had heard what Ryan had said to me. I really hope he does because I think I just might be in love with him too. I've known him for years but I only recently have felt like I really know him. Everything about him is just breathtaking. After watching the sunset hand in hand, even though I wish he would've kissed me it was still amazing. After driving home Noah carried me to my room after I had fallen asleep in his truck on the drive back home. He tucked me in my bed after removing my shoes.
I woke up about an hour later and can't stop thinking about him. I wanna go lay in his bed and have his arms wrapped around me. All I want is to feel the heat of his body against mine. I knew that was not possible because of our parents would freak out. They thought of us as siblings even though we weren't related and he just recently started living with us. Then I suddenly remembered Ryan he had asked me out the night before and worrying about Noah I never even gave him an answer. Ryan was handsome, i'm not gonna lie everything about him was attractive especially his lip piercing. It was more than that though Ryan was the kindest most genuine person i've ever met and he knew me best. I 'd love to be with him. There was only one problem I was in love with Noah as well.

*NOAH'S P.O.V*

               I lay awake thinking about how I wish I could of told Rylnn the things I was thinking, hoping, imagining. I couldn't stop thinking of her beauty. Her shiny black hair which she usually let flow freely down her smooth shoulders. She wasn't scared of anything but spiders. The way she tried new things. Most of all she had an ability to love everyone who loves her sometimes even the people who don't. She is so nice to everyone she meets. I think it's kinda hot she won't take shit from anyone. I remember hearing about how she punched Ashlynn in the face. Ashlynn was one of those preps, I only talk to her to make Rylnn notice me. I knew Ry didn't particularly like her but she sure did notice her. Fuck I can't get that girl off my mind her beauty and genuine personality. I was admiring her flawless face in my mind, When suddenly I heard a scream. The scream was familiar I heard it once a year ago, I knew it was Rylnn instantly.

FLASH BACK

"NOAH! NOAH! NOAH! NOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

I heard Rylnn screaming my name in horror from the bathroom.

She stared down at the huge thick jet black spider on the floor.

Rylnn had arachnophobia so it was always amusing watching her around spiders.

Her face was bright red and her makeup smeared down her face along with tears.

Rylnns eyes seemed to be bulging out of her eye's and locked on the spider.

I toke a shoe and BAM it was gone Rylnn ran out of the bathroom while I stood there smiling.

FLASH BACK ENDS

             Hearing Rylnn scream brought back the memory of the spider I grabbed my shoe and headed for her room. Once I reached her door I imagined her all curled up on her bed screaming so cutely and scared needing me to be her night in shining armor. I twisted the silver Handel to the wooden door. In front of my was the worst thing, that I could possibly imagine. To bad this wasn't another one of my day dreams this was reality. In front of my very eyes was my own flesh and blood raping the girl who has my heart, right then and there I knew what I have to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter was short but i really wanted to add this part.