What's done, is done.

*NOAH'S P.O.V.*

My mouth dropped with shock and horror. I had no idea what to do! Do I barge in and pull him off of her and beat him to death or do I turn around and forget any of this ever happened??? I sunk down my back against the white hall way wall on the hardwood floor time was running out and I needed to do something. I thought for a few for moments I knew I couldn't call the police on him he was my own flush and blood and I love him. No matter what, what he was doing is wrong. What did Rylnn ever do to deserve that???

*RYLNN'S P.O.V.*

I closed my eyes hoping it would be over soon. His muscular body crashing in and out of mine burning it felt like he was tearing, ripping out the inside of me. My thighs ai could already feel bruises forming from when he forced my legs open. My wrists where pinned down by his hands, my wrists were aching at how hard he held me down. I tried to escape but the more I fought back the more I resisted the more he'd hurt me. The most sickening part of it all wasn't that he stole my virginity or that he was raping me it was that sick twisted smile he gave me every time he hurt me like he was enjoying every single moment of it. It felt like hours before he finally stopped he pulled out of my aching cold body and got dressed and headed out of my room saying his nightly saying he always said with a smirk "nighty night little slut".

I Pulled back on my blue Victoria secret underwear that had pink written on the back and a plain black over-sized tee-shirt not even bothering to finish getting dressed not to mention shower. In this moment nothing mattered I wanted to end this all the pain and the hurt I never want him to hurt me again. I was done living maybe death was the best option . Every muscle in my body ached I couldn't bring myself to even pull the blankets over my body. I lay there like a robot no feelings, no pain. I heard my door open once more I braced myself for his hard horrible frightening touch. I felt a warm hand touch my arm it wasn't hard nor cold. This touch was warm and gentle, i've felt this before. I turned around to see Noah standing beside me. Had he seen what just happened? Anger built inside of me why hadn't he stopped him?! I wanted to punch him so badly and just tell him to fuck off but instead he lay-ed down next to me wrapping his arms around me. He lifted the blankets over both of us and once more held me close to his chest . I felt so safe and secure like nothing could hurt me like for once in my life I was safe. I prayed to the fucking god I never believed in and pleaded he'd never let go of me.