Confused:

*NOAH'S P.O.V.*

I looked into Rylnn's big green eyes, her face looking at me confused and nervous. I smiled a little bit at her beauty, god she was the most gorgeous girl i've ever laid eyes on. I snapped back into reality not letting myself get lost in her beauty. I put my hand on top on her hand on her thigh and tried to think of what to say. I wanted to scream out that I love her but I just couldn't find the words. I started with "Ry" i've called her that since our parents started dating three years ago even though we've only lived in the same house the last few months. She lifted her eyes from our hands and looked up at my face blushing a little bit. She was so cute when she did that, fuck I needed to stop doing that. I stared at her cute pale face complete with a little button nose. Her eye liner was thick on the top making her eye's look bigger. Her dark hair falling around her face made her porcelain complexion look even more delicate. I looked in her big green eyes for a few more moments but I couldn't tell her. I got up and made my way out of her room when I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around Ry was staring at me "Please tell me" she said. I turned around walked out of the room into my own bedroom closed my door and laid on my bed wanting to hit myself. Why couldn't I tell her? Why can't I just tell her how I feel? I wanted to hit myself because I knew the answer to that. I can't tell her because this isn't right, she's almost my sister. I'm one sick son of a bitch for it but there's no going back. I know how I feel and no matter how hard i've tried to move on I can't.

*RYLNN'S P.O.V*

I lay on my bed sighing wondering what Noah wanted to tell me. Why couldn't he just tell me? I wondered to myself picking up my IPod putting my headphone's back in. I started listening to A Trophy Father's Trophy Son by sleeping with sirens.

"Father, father, tell me where have you been?

It's been hell not having you here

I've been missing you so bad

And you don't seem to care

When I go to sleep at night, you're not there

When I go to sleep at night, do you care?

"Do you even miss us?

Your bottles and mistress

I need to know, I need to know

Why are you walking away?

Was it something I did?

Did I make a mistake cause

I'm trying to deal with the pain

I don't understand this, is this how it ends?

I will try to understand

Father, father, tell me where are you now?

It's been hell not having you

Last thing I heard, you were fed up, you're skipping town

With no note telling where

When I go to sleep at night, you're not there

When I go to sleep at night, do you care?

I need to know, I need to know

Why are you walking away?

Was it something I did?

Did I make a mistake cause

I'm trying to deal with the pain

I don't understand this, is this how it ends?

I will try to understand

Why are you running away?

I don't understand this, is this how it ends?

Why are you running away?

Tell me please, tell me please, I need to know

Is this what you call a family? (x8)

It's been seven years wishing that you'd drop a line

But I carry the thought along with you in my mind

Is this what you call a family?

Family!

Why are you walking away?

Was it something I did?

Did I make a mistake cause

I'm trying to deal with the pain

I don't understand this, is this how it ends?

Why are you running away?

I don't understand this, is this how it ends?

Why are you running away?

Tell me please, tell me please, I need to know

Is this what you call a family? (x4)"

Tears started rolling down my eyes remember when my father first cheated on my mom. I was four he walked into my room drunk as always and slurred the words "Baby sorry but i'm not coming back i'm in love and need to be away". This song perfectly sit that situation till when I was eight and my dad committed suicide.

I looked up and noticed Ryan, my best friend was standing in my bedroom door way. He walked over to me and sat on the edge of my bed next to me. He stared into my eye's his green eyes sparkling putting me in a trance. He reached his had up wiping away a falling tear, his touch created butterflies in my tummy. I hugged him tight laying my head against his chest forgetting the world around us. "I'm sorry your mom let me in but I need to tell you something I love you Rylnn Chambers"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter, please vote and comment. (: