Please Let Him Live

*Rylnn's p.o.v.*

I quickly ran over to Noah he was in a pool of blood. I began crying and pleading for him to just wake the fuck up his eyes remained closed and his body still. I got up and walked over to Ashlynn who was curled up crying. I pulled her hands off her face and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED YOU STUPID BITCH?!?".

She cried harder and began to mumble random shit. " I I I doonn'tt knowww" Ashlynn cried. I slapped Ashlynn across the face. She quickly pulled herself together enough to speak. She started to explain that it was all her fault and that she was a horrible person. Her mascara ran down her face god she looked like shit. After five minutes of listening to her sob i spoke "Bitch if you don't stop crying I'm going to tell the police you fuckin' killed him.". The paramedics busted in rushing in pushing Ryan away from Noah. Ryan walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist holding me while I cried on his shoulder shaking. Ashlynn was escorted out by the police so they could take her statement. Ryan and I got in his car and followed the ambulance to the hospital.

Once we got to the hospital Ryan and I waited in the waiting room. I felt so dizzy, none of it felt real. One second Noah and I were watching a movie and the next I'm standing over his dying body. No he can't die he just can't, this can't be happening I love him and now he'll never know. I lay on Ryan thinking about my life will be like without Noah when I heard

Your mind is like a candle stick,

My ambitions are constantly burning out,

I'd hate to rain on your parade,

But everything you know is taken by this flood,

You were blind and there's no hope,

Dig a hole but there's no blood,

Who am I to pretend,

Who am I to recommend there is something less,

Than time lines and whores that drag you back to the floor,

And cut your eyes out.

It was "Delinquents" by Woe, Is Me. I picked up my phone as it rang the song. "Delinquents" was the exact song that Noah listens to in the car every morning because he knows it's my favorite and Woe, Is Me is his favorite band. I looked at the caller ID it was my mom. I answered my phone she was practically screaming irrationally "WHAT HAPPENED TO NOAH IS HE OKAY? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IF HE DOESN'T MAKE IT? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO KALEB WILL HE LEAVE ME? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO RY-RY!" I listened to her cry for a bit then pushed aside my grief to spit out the words "I don't know". I hung up the phone and went back to sit with Ryan. My mother was like that self absorbed and only worried about herself. When I got back Ryan was laying his head against a wall as he sat in the black chair with a comfortable red cushion. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. Fuck I need to stop that it's so creepy to watch someone sleep. He looked so perfect he had purple-ish eyelids and a pale complexion but it worked for him. I walked over to Ryan and sat on the chair next to him and slowly drifted off.

*Ryan's P.O.V*

When I woke up Ry was lying on my side and my arm was wrapped around her. I love her so much, she is beautiful. Her thick eyeliner was smudged down her face like she'd been crying. I know something is wrong and it's not just Noah. Lately Rylnn's always sad, I mean she cries more than usual. I love her and hate seeing her that way, if only I knew what was wrong with her.

A doctor he was fit probably in his early 30's walked away calling Noah Smith. I shook Rylnn moving her; I got up and walked over to talk to the doctor. The doctor began to speak "Noah needed surgery and there were some complications. It appears to me that he was stabbed repeatedly. He's stable for now but I don't know if he's going to make it through the night. I'm sorry." I ran my fingers threw my hair. Noah can't die, what will happen to Rylnn? Will she be okay? Oh my juicy juice I've known Noah for two years this can't be happening. I looked at Rylnn sleeping so peacefully I have no idea how to tell her. What do I say "hey babe you're almost step brother's dead!!!" NO, I can't fuckin' say that! Rylnn looked up at me with her big green eyes she yawned while saying "has the doctor told you anything?" I shrugged. I looked at it and answered her question with "yeah Ry-Ry he's out of surgery he might not make it." She looked up at me again with tears in her eyes then got up and walked past me out of the room.