|Chapter One|

'Asalamu alaikum aunt Shenaz, it's been a week since you last contacted me. Um if you're still there please call me' I tried holding in my tears while I recorded a voice note to my aunt.

As soon as I let go, I collapsed onto the floor. Letting all my tears out "why is this only happeneing to me", I thought to my self. Suddenly a thought came into my head pushing away the negative thoughts, I realized that Allah only test's the believers.

And I stood up with courage. Which had ended approximately few minutes ago.

Dialing my uncles number onto my keypad. It's so frustrating, why isn't anyone picking up their phone?

'Aslamu alaikum' I heard him clear his throat which interrupted the clouds of thoughts that were clogging onto my brain.

'wa alaikum asalam, uncle are you free?' I muttered. Yara tell him, tell him.

Trying to get the right words to roll out of my tongue, presumably after a good few seconds of me battling with my self, I finally decided to tell him— 'Yara I'll talk to you later dear, I got something to deal with right now. Love you'

'please hold on this is impor-' and before I could even finish my sentence he hung up on me. I couldn't bear all of the pain im put in right now, I feel like ive been stabbed by a thousands of needles in my heart.

The only way— no solution for me is to pray and make duas sincerely.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

As soon as turned my head over my shoulders for the Salam, my mind was being flooded with thoughts about him joining into our college.

Maybe I should quit college and do something on my own?

All of these mind eating thoughts are slowing killing me.

It's nearly five now, he'll be here any minute, or for the worse— any second!

I was twiddling my thumbs and as to my expectations I still couldn't feel it at all, after the painful twist and bruise that was painted on my finger, I couldn't tell if he has broken the bone of my finger or if it's just terrible injured.

As soon as I tied my hair into a messy bun, I locked all of the doors and pulled the curtains down. Assumably thinking that all it takes for him not to enter is the pulled down curtains.

Welcoming darkness and loneliness into my home, I hid myself under the bed.

How does he even break in? Evertime he enters my house it's like he passes through a magical passage that leads him right to where he needs to be.

I closed my eyes, squirming, I know that Allah is my only protector.

And nothing happens beyong the will of Allah.

I wish if if I had enough of strength and guts to defend my self, maybe not physically but at least mentally and emotionally. 

I pulled my phone out and as soon as I did I heard footsteps, coming through the stairs. Suffocating my self I rolled into a ball. Tucking the phone into my pockets praying that he won't find me.

I can't handle another broken finger, or even worse another black eye.

I've made enough excuses already and people would think i'm harming my self. And since black is my favorite color or shall I say my top one attire, I was always misunderstood as an emo girl. Which of is the complete opposite. Alhamdullilah!

'come out' he yelled!

'i know you're hiding again, you really think hiding would help you?' he said in a very cold tone.

'it wouldn't bring your dead father back would it'

Trying to stay still, I couldn't help but rather let the tears roll down my chin.

Please recall anything but except my father.

'stop' I mumbled huskily,  regretting it later.

Too late yara

'oh there you are' he bent down reaching for my legs.

'please let go of me' I weeped. Holding tight onto the legs of my bed.

'sorry not convinced yet, see this' he folds his sleeves. To my surprise to an awful stitched mark engraved onto his skin.

As to my surprise it only made me sicker.

'i'm sorry, wallah that was just a mistake' I uttered holding onto the leg tightly, presumably thinking it would stop him from pulling me out.

'doesn't seem much like a mistake to me' he yelled in an ugly tone gives me more goosebumps.

'i'm sorry' I apologized although it wasn't my fault.

'get out or else i'll get you out' he swore.

------------------------------------

A/N Rough chapter wasn't it?

Please do support me as this is my first chapter.

Jazakumullahu khairan people.

Hope you like my first short chapter❤. I wouldn't be updating anytime soon :/ sorry , I might take my time. But I really enjoy writing stories and listening to them, so this is going to be fun. so I'll be back in no time.

Please..

~ Vote

~ Comment

*Follow me on social medias*

» Twitter: inking_heart
» Instagram: inking_heart
» Pinterest: Rheaririq8