61

Gwendolyn stares back at Anastasia with wide eyes and her mouth slightly opened. She looks her daughter from head to toe without saying a single word. Taking in every one of her features. She was the spitting image of her.

Everyone in the room was completely silent as they waited for an explanation.

"Still don't remember me?" Anastasia asks."How about when you sold me to some sick bastard for ten bucks? Does that ring a bell?"

"Mom?" The woman in the bed, calls, softly rocking the baby in her arms."What is she talking about?"

"'Mom'?"Anastasia slightly turns her head and her voice cracks when she asks."That's your daughter? Gwendolyn."

"Yes, I am her daughter." She states with some attitude and Anastasia arches a brow at her."And who are you? Besides some famous person."

With her eyes locked on her mother's, she answers in a thick sarcastic tone."The daughter of the most wonderful mother in the world."

"I don't believe it!" The young boy exclaims."Anastasia is related to me?" His smile disappears and he makes a disgusted face."But, I've thought so many things..."

"Sebastian, please." A different woman said, rolling her eyes as she pushed his face away with her hand. She looked exactly like the lady in the bed. Except she had blonde hair while the other had brown. They were twins and Anastasia noticed that they looked a little like her. She crossed her arms and said to Anastasia."I think you got the wrong person."

"No...I don't think so." Anastasia muttered.

"Ana, I've been looking all over for you." Aaron enters the quiet room then stops and looks around at everyone as they stared back at him. When his eyes land on his mother, he knits his brows together and gazed in pure disbelief at her.

When she got a good look at him she gasps."Ronnie." She finally speaks, placing a hand against her mouth.

Aaron's face softens when he hears his nickname she always used to call him. It's been so long since he last heard it. He wouldn't let anyone but his own mother call him that.

She inches closer to him while putting her hands out to touch his face."My baby boy--" She was cut off when he pushed her hands away.

"Don't...touch me." He growls in a low tone.

"I'm so sorry." She mutters, tears filling her eyes."I don't--I can't--" She stammers, lost for words."Ronnie, Ana--"

"You're sorry?!" He snaps with so much fury, every in the room jumps."That's all you have to say? You're sorry? Apologizing won't do shit!"

"Aye, do not speak to my mother like that." Sebastian interjected, walking up behind Gwendolyn.

"Sebastian..." She stops him, looking over her shoulder.

"Little boy, I will toss you around the room like a rag doll--" Aaron pauses."Did he just say, mother?" He looks at Sebastian then back at her."He's your son?"

"Yes, I am. And my sisters and I would really--"

Aaron cuts him off."Sisters?" He shakes his head in disgust while looking down at Gwendolyn."So you abandon your own children to have more? What the fuck kind of mother are you?"

"Aaron, listen--"

"No, you listen," He interrupts her."I really thought you were the best mother in the word. Especially when you were going through your tough times, I kept reminding myself that you'll be back and better." He shakes his head."Boy, was I wrong. You're just like any other mother that's a crack whore!"