6

(One year later)

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Anastasia, happy birthday to you." Michael's family sang to Anastasia.

She smiled then blew out the candles as Katherine and Latoya took pictures.

Today was her seventeenth birthday and she couldn't be more excited. Just one more year and she'll be a full adult, meaning, her and Michael can finally have a real relationship.

"Anastasia," Michael called."Do you want a piece of cake?"

She nodded, giggling to herself.

He smiled at her, confused."What were you thinking about?"

"Oh, nothing." She simply said with an innocent smile then started to eat the piece of strawberry cake.

***

When the party is over, Michael's family leaves and Anastasia goes upstairs to her bathroom and jumps in the shower.

As she was washing her body she felt the sudden urge to touch herself, and she does.

She tilts her head back and moans Michael's name.

"Let me do that for you, baby." Michael whispered in her ear, pecking her lips.

He gets on his knees and throws both of her legs over his shoulders then slowly licked down her slit.

She tangles her fingers in his soft curls and moans his name.

When he took her clit into his mouth she felt her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Ahh, yes Michael, right there." She softly moaned.

When she opened her eyes she saw that Michael wasn't in the shower with her.

She sighed, rubbing her face."Was I having a wet daydream again?" She blows air out of her mouth."These twelve months are gonna be hell."

She finished showering then brushed her teeth and got dressed into some pajamas.

She goes into Michael's room and sees him walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He smiled at her while drying his hair with another towel.

"I'll come back when you're finished getting dress." She said and before Michael could say anything she ran out of his room and goes downstairs into the kitchen.

In the middle of drinking a glass of water she gasps when she felt Michael wrap his arms around her.

"You scared me." She giggled, turning around to face him.

He smiled then kissed her lips."Happy birthday, baby."

"Thank you." She kissed his lips."Where's my present?"

"I'm your present." He smirked.

"Can I return you?" She joked and he picked her up and sat her on the kitchen island.

"You should really learn how to control your mouth." He whispered in her ear as he wrapped her legs around him.

"Or what?" She moaned as he kissed across her collarbone.

He smiled in her neck."Don't test me girl. Close your eyes."

She smiled then closed her eyes.

"Open." He said and she opened her eyes and looked down at the heart shaped diamond necklace on her chest.

She gasps, covering her mouth."Oh my God." Then she pulls him into a kiss."Michael, I love it. Thank you."

He smiled."I love you."