31

Anastasia took a few steps back and stared at Michael with her mouth slightly opened. She was shocked and lost for words.

"Please, say something." He said, walking over to her. He cupped her face and stared down into her eyes.

She pushed him away softly and shook her head.

"Congrats." She giggled, even though she was hurting."To you and, um, Lila."

Michael sighed and didn't even think about correcting her."I'm sorry."

"For what?!" She snapped and he jumped from her sudden outburst."Don't apologize Michael. You," She sighed while rubbing her face."You didn't do anything wrong. If anything, I'm sorry."

"Anastasia--"

She walked up to him and poked his chest."Sorry for letting my guard down. For letting you fuck me, kiss me, touch me, hold me, tell me you love me--"

"I do love you." He softly said, grabbing her hands.

She was a second away from crying and she didn't want him to see her break down for this.

"What if she's lying Michael?" Anastasia asked him.

He frowned, dropping her hands."What do you mean?"

"What if she's lying about being pregnant, just so you won't leave her."

He shook his head."You're crazy, she would never do that."

"Michael, You and I both knew she was suspicious, what if she--"

"Oh my God, Anastasia." He said disgusted, then took a few steps back."You would say something like that just so I wouldn't leave you."

Anastasia sighed while shaking her head."Michael--"

"Just because you lied about Ariel, doesn't mean Lisa would lie about our baby."

That set Anastasia off."That is completely different, Michael and you know that!"

"How?!" He asked, screaming back."She's not like you, she wouldn't lie to me like that!"

Anastasia balled up her hands and began to shake uncontrollably and violently.

"You're just jealous that she has me and you don't!" He shot at her.

Anastasia couldn't hold back anymore, her fists went flying straight into Michael's face like there was no tomorrow.

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" She repeated over and over as the tears poured down her face.

He grabbed her arms and slammed her up against the wall.

"Stop it!" He yelled in her face as she tried to break free from him."Anastasia, I didn't mean that. I didn't mean to say that."

"Let me go!" She screamed and tried to kick him but he pressed his body tightly to hers.

"I'm sorry." He whispered against her lips as she tried to fight him. He kissed her lips sweetly and she shook her head.

"No! Michael stop!" She groaned in between kisses.

Michael didn't listen, he continued to kiss her gently and she tried her best not to kiss him back.

"Michael, please." She begged softly as he kissed around her neck.

He pressed his lips to hers and moaned when she finally gave in and kissed him back.

He released her arms and she wrapped them around his neck and pulled him closer.

She pulled away then sighed while removing her arms from his neck."You need to leave."