34

A few hours into the party, Anastasia was sitting alone at a table, bored out of her mind while drinking champagne.

She was a second away from hitting the buffet when someone approached her.

"Hello," She looked up to meet his attractive chiseled face."is it alright if I sit here with you?" He asked, pointing down at the empty chair. She shrugged her shoulders and he sat down then held his hand out to shake hers."I'm Damon."

She placed her hand in his and shook it slowly."I'm--"

"Anastasia." He finished her off with a smile."Who doesn't know who you are? Your voice is just breathtaking. And may I say, I'm your biggest fan."

She smiled at him."Thank you, Damon."

He nodded."You're welcome. Now...if you don't mind me asking," He began while looking around at all the people before landing his eyes back on Anastasia."but why is a beautiful woman such as yourself, sitting all alone at this table?"

She shrugged."I keep asking myself the same question." She joked with a smile.

Damon smiled at her."Would you like to dance, Anastasia? That was kind of the whole reason why I came over here."

"To ask me for a dance?"

"It will surely make my night if you say yes."

Anastasia smiled."Yes, Damon. I'll dance with you."

Damon smiled wide, showing his perfect white teeth then pointed to his face."You see what you did there?"

Anastasia giggled shyly and he pulled her up from her chair then lead her to the dance floor.

From a far, Michael watched Anastasia and Damon closely.

What is she doing? He thought taking a long sip from his glass. She must be doing this on purpose to make me jealous.

"Michael!" Lisa snapped.

Michael looked away from Anastasia to Lisa."Huh? What Lisa?"

"Can you go get me something to eat? My feet are killing me."

"Who told you to wear heels?" He asked her.

"Michael." She whined, making him roll his eyes. He stood up then walked over to the buffet table.

***

When the party ends and after a while of dancing and talking, Damon and Anastasia exchange phone numbers.

"It was a real pleasure meeting you tonight, Anastasia. I hope we can stay in touch." Damon smiled, planting a long kiss on Anastasia's cheek."Goodnight, honey."

Anastasia smiled."Goodnight, Damon."

She watched him leave before going back into the house where Michael was standing with his arms crossed.

"So, tell me....did he make your night? Honey."

She did a short laugh then rolled her eyes."Goodnight Michael." She told him as she walked past him, upstairs to her room where she slips out of her dress then goes into the bathroom. She gets naked then jumps into the shower.

When she gets out, she wraps a towel around her body then walks out into her room and sees Michael sitting on her bed.

"Dammit, Michael!" She jumped back startled. She took a deep breath then adjusted the towel that was wrapped around her."What. Do. You. Want?"

He stands up from the bed."If I say what I want, will you obey?"

"Obey?" She repeated. She looks up at the ceiling and thinks."No."

"Well too bad because you will anyway."

She rolled her eyes, annoyed at him."Michael, why are you--" She stopped then threw her head back and laughed."Michael, don't tell me you're jealous?"

"Of what? He's no competition."

"There is no competition--" Anastasia giggled.

"Exactly. The point is, I don't want you talking to him. Goodnight." He was about to make his way over to the room door when she said.

"Nah, I disagree."

He stopped then mocked her as he turned around."You disagree?"

"Yes, Michael. I disagree."

He did a short laugh then covered his face and mumbled."The lord is testing me." He uncovered his hands from his face then said to her."I'm gonna leave this room because if I don't--"

"Oh please, Michael, don't make me laugh. You steady say you're gonna do something when you're not. Now....I believe you said goodnight."

"Anastasia, you better watch your mouth." He warned.

"Or what?" She smirked because she knew she was getting to him and she liked it."Why are you still here? I thought you were leaving?"

He walked up to her and said angrily in her face."Why do you like fucking with me?"

"Because it's fun." She giggled, staring up into his beautiful eyes.

Her phone then beeps and she was about to grab it off her nightstand when Michael quickly beat her to it.

"I wonder who's texting you at this time." Michael said.

"Michael, give it back." She said, reaching for her phone.

"'Before I go to sleep I just wanna say once again, you made my night Anastasia, I hope to see you again. Sweet dreams.'" Michael read Damon's text."I wonder what you did to make his night?"

"Michael, give me my damn phone." She growled.

She walked closer to him and tried to grab her phone when he pushed her on the bed then crawled on top of her.

"Tell me. Did you let him feel you, Anastasia?" He whispered in her ear."Did you let him touch on what's mine?" His hand somehow found its way into Anastasia's towel where he ran it slowly up and down her thigh.

"Mic--"

"Did you let him touch what's mine, Anastasia?" He growled, moving closer to her area."I swear, if he fucking did--"

"He didn't." She quickly said then moaned softly when he nibbled on her neck."I wouldn't let him."

Michael smiled softly against her skin."What about kiss? Did you let that bastard press his lips against yours?"

"Michael--"

"Answer me." He demanded.

"He only kissed my cheek." She said and he stopped then stood up from her.

"You let him." He said.

She sat up."It was only a friendly kiss, Michael."

He chuckled sarcastically."I don't fucking care, Anastasia. You let his damn lips touch your skin."

"Michael." She stood up from the bed."It. Was. Just. A Friendly. Kiss!"

"I. Don't. Give. A fuck!" He mocked her.

She opened her mouth to speak when she just sighed then rubbed her eyes."Look. I'm tired, Michael. Can we just drop this?" He stared down at her, and she knew he was about to object."Please, Michael."

He sighed and his face softened."Alright. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." She said back then watched him leave her room.