11

When Anastasia and Michael finally arrive to their destination, he puts a blindfold on Anastasia then stepped out of the limousine first and helped her out.

"I swear Michael, if I fall—"

"You're not gonna fall, girl." He chuckled, grabbing her hand.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"Somewhere private." He answered then began to walk her down the path.

The sound of the ocean waves crashing onto the shore got Anastasia's attention.

"Michael, are we at the beach?" She asked.

"Enough question, Anastasia." He said and she rolled her eyes.

After some more walking, he stopped.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes." She said with excitement.

He removed the blindfold and she opened her eyes then gasped in awe.

She took a step closer."Oh my God."

Right now, they were standing at a private part of a beach. Under a nice big thatch umbrella, there was a round table with a white table cloth draped over it. On top of the table, there was two clear bowls filled with water, and small candles and red rose petals floating in it. Glasses, plates, napkins, and silverware plus a bucket filled with ice and a expensive champagne bottle. Around the thatch umbrella were red and white candles shaped out into a heart.

Michael grabs Anastasia's hand."Come on, baby girl."

He walked her over to the table and pulled out a chair. She thanked him then sat down.

"Michael, everything is so beautiful, I love it."

He smiled, taking his seat."I'm glad you do, baby. Champagne?"

She blushed."I'm not old enough."

"I'll let it slide for today." He winked at her then grabbed the champagne bottle.

After the waiters serve Anastasia and Michael and they eat, Michael stands up and walks over to her.

"I have something for you, baby." He said then dug in his pocket and took out a blue ring box.

Anastasia gasped, choking on air."Oh my God, Michael."

He smiled at her then opened the box."Chill Anastasia, it's a promise ring."

She breathed relieved."Oh." Then she gasped again, staring down at the beautiful expensive diamond ring that had 'My heart is yours forever' engraved in it. She felt her eyes begin to tear up with happiness and joy."It's beautiful Michael."

He took her hand and while sliding the ring on her finger, said."Anastasia, I promise to love you, hold you, care for you and adore you for all time." He kissed her hand."My heart is yours, baby, forever."

She smiled then pulled him into a kiss."I love you so much."

"I love you so much more." He pulled away and wiped away her tears.

She looked at her ring then looked back up at him."You spoil me, Michael."

He interlocked their fingers and smiled."A special girl like you deserves to be spoiled everyday." He kissed her lips and she smiled."You ready to go?"

She nodded then followed him to the limousine.

***

When they get back to Neverland, they say goodnight to Garland then go into the house, upstairs to Michael's room.