18

"Please, Anastasia." Michael begged for the thousandth time.

"For the last time, Michael no."

"Do you know how big of a celebrity you can become?"

She shrugs."I don't know and I don't care, Michael. I don't want to become a celebrity and that's that." Anastasia said while applying lip gloss to her lips.

He crossed his arms."Why not?"

She looks at him."Because I don't want to."

"That's not a reason."

She rolled her eyes."Michael, I see what you go through everyday with those damn lies the media makes up of you." She shook her head."I don't think I could ignore them like you can. I guarantee I might just set each of their houses on fire and not give a fuck."

Michael chuckled."You're crazy."

She winked at him."But you love me."

He pulled her over to him."I would love you even more if you let me show the world that beautiful angelic voice of yours."

She sighed."Michael--"

He pecked her lips."Anastasia, please, I promise you won't regret it."

She stared up into his beautiful eyes and gave in like always."Alright, I guess I could give it a try."

"Yes! Come on, lets go." Michael said, pulling her out of the bathroom.

"Where?" Anastasia asked.

"I'm treating you to some ice cream." Michael said, throwing on his fedora and jacket.

She smiled."Michael, I think it would be better if--"

He pressed his finger to her lips."Hush woman, I'm taking you out for some ice cream and that's final."

She crossed her arms."Alright, but don't say anything when we get mobbed."

***

"MICHAEL! MICHAEL! MICHAEL!" Michael's fans chanted outside the ice cream parlor while banging on the windows.

Anastasia smirks at Michael."Well, Mr. Dummy, what now?"

"We order, duh!" He smartly said and she rolled her eyes.

She giggled."I swear--"

He stepped in her face."What? You swear what?"

She arched a brow at him with a smile and he pecked her lips.

"Aww." The employees said and Michael and Anastasia blushed.

After they order their sundaes, they go and sit down at a table.

"So, do you want to write your own songs ? Or do you want to hire some songwriters?" Michael asked Anastasia.

"Um, I'll write my own songs. I actually have a few written already." She answers, blushing a little.

"Wait a minute, you've written your own lyrics, but you never thought of becoming a singer?" Michael asked confused.

"Ironic, huh?" Anastasia giggled.

An employee brings over their sundaes then asks Michael for autograph and he gives her one with no problem.

"Thank you so much. I love you, Michael." She smiled wide then left their table.

Anastasia smiled and thought. Maybe becoming a celebrity won't be so bad after all.

***

When Anastasia and Michael get back to the hotel, Anastasia throws herself on the bed.