50

"Anastasia...." Michael sighs, staring down at her."What--How--"

"Shut up." She cuts him off, putting her hand up in his face. She pushed her way past him, into the room, dropping her pink duffel bag to the floor.

"Fuck." He mutters, shutting the main door then his room door. He turns and finds her looking around the room, searching for someone or something."Anasta--What are you doing?" He asked as she checked under the bed.

Walking past him, she completely ignores him and swings open the doors to the empty closet. She sucks her teeth then walks into the bathroom.

"What are you looking for?" He frowned, pulling her to him.

She pushes him away then says through gritted teeth while pointing a finger at him."I'm warning you, don't touch me."

She turns and prepares to walk to the room door but Michael grabs her arm. She whips around, throwing her fists at Michael's face but he quickly grabs her wrists before she could hit him.

"Michael, let me go!" She snapped, struggling to free herself.

"You need to calm down--fuck!" He groans, falling to the floor after she knees him in his perfect balls."Anastasia...." He whines.

"Did you really think I would never find out where you really were, Michael?" She asked as he cupped his jewels."You thought wrong buddy. You have one second to tell me where that bitch is or I'm stepping on your dick."

He opens his eyes and stares up at her."What are you talking about?"

"You know what the fuck I'm talking about, don't play stupid Michael."

"There's no bitch, Anastasia. You've got it all wrong."

"Sure." She said sarcastically."So why did you lie about where you were going?"

"I didn't want to--" He stops and moans in pain.

She softens then rolls her eyes."Let me help you up." She helps him up on the bed then stands in front of him."So, you mean to tell me that there is no one staying in your suite but you?"

He rolled his eyes."Yes, there's nobody here, Anastasia. Why would you--" He pauses and she looks away."You thought I left to cheat on you?" She doesn't answer and he shakes his head then scoffs."Anastasia, why would--how could--I don't understand why you would think that."

"You lied about telling me where you were going, Michael. I just thought you left and--"

He interrupts her."Anastasia, did what I say in the hospital mean absolute bullshit to you?"

"Of course not, Michael--" She murmurs.

"Then why would you think I left to cheat on you?"

She looks down at the floor."I don't know, I wasn't thinking clearly. I'm sorry."

He sighs."Look at me." She moves her eyes to him and he grabs her arms and pulls her in between his legs."Anastasia, I would never do anything to jeopardize what we're building. You're my everything, and I won't be happy without you."

She covers her face and groans."I feel so stupid."

"You should." He chuckled and she playfully rolled her eyes."My balls hurt."

She giggles lightly."Good, that's what you get for lying to me about where you were really going."

"I think I need to go to the hospital."

She rolls her eyes."Michael, I didn't even knee you that hard." She gets down on her knees and begins to gently massage his balls.

He sighs softly and she stands up then whispers against his lips."I'm sorry."