53

Half an hour before midnight, Michael was lying on the bed, watching Anastasia happily eat her ice cream sundae on the floor, in front of the TV. He looks down at his wrist watch before letting out a huge sigh.

When the hell is she gonna fall asleep? He thought.

"You sure you don't want some?" Anastasia asked with a smile, holding her sundae out to him.

He shakes his head and lightly smiles at her."I'm good."

She shrugs then continues on with watching TV.

He rubs his face before asking."So...when are you going to bed?"

"Oh," She begins before stuffing her mouth."I don't know. I'm not really tired."

He rolled his eyes then stood up from the bed and shut off the TV.

"Heeeeey?" She whines, frowning."What'd you do that for?"

"Time for bed." He announced, taking the sundae out of her hands.

She rolls her eyes."I'm not a child, Michael. I'll go to sleep whenever I want." She stands up and reaches for the sundae."Give me back my ice cream."

He hides it behind his back, away from her."Anastasia, it's time for bed."

"No, it's not. I'm not tired and I don't want to go to sleep." She crossed her arms and looks him up and down."Why do you want me to go to sleep so badly?"

"You....you need your rest." He said, setting her sundae down on the round side table.

"For what? I'm not doing anything tomorrow."

"Well, I'm tired, and I can't sleep unless you're in my arms." He pouts."Come to bed with me."

She arches her brow at him."Now all of a sudden you can't sleep....unless I'm in your arms?"

He nods his head, giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Aww," She coos, wrapping her arms around his neck. She leans in and whispers against his lips."I guess you won't be sleeping tonight." She pulls away and snatches the sundae off the table. She sits on the bed and Michael turns and looks at her. She tilts her head and smiles innocently at him.

He looks away and curses under his breath. He sighs then looks back at her, forcing a smile onto his face."Can I have some of your ice cream?"

She looks down at it."There's not much left but sure." She holds out the sundae and he takes it in his hands then eats the rest. He places the empty bowl down on the table then walks over to her and kisses her lips. She giggles as he lays her down on the bed and hovers over her."What--" He cuts her off, pressing his lips to hers."Michael--"

"Shh." He hushed her, kissing around her neck. He rolls over, positioning her on top of him then rubs her bare smooth thighs."I want you right now, Anastasia."

She licks her lips and smirks at him."Do we have time Michael?"

He slightly frowns."What do you mean?"

The look on her face is quickly replaced with a glare and she says."I know you're trying to get me to fall asleep so you can sneak out." He opens his mouth to speak but she continues."DON'T even try to lie too. I heard the whole conversation between you and Aaron." He looks away and sighs as she crossed her arms."So tell me, what were your plans with Aaron tonight?"

"We are just going out for drinks." Michael speaks low.

Anastasia turns her head and chuckles before grasping onto his neck."Lie again!" She grits through her teeth.

"Anast--" He coughs."Da-Damn you're strong."

Three knocks come from the door and she sucks her teeth."You're lucky." She released her hands from around his neck then stood up and walked over to the door. She swings it opening, snapping."What Aaro--" She freezes when she comes face to face with Kemal.

Kemal smiles down at her."Hey Stasia."

"Kemal?" She whispers, surprised to see him.

"Yes, it's me."

"Wha--What are you doing here?"

"Um....just hanging with Michael and Aaron." He answers as Michael comes up behind her. He smiles again, staring down at her."You've gotten so beautiful, Stasia."

She lightly smiles at him."Thank you."

"Tell Aaron, I'll be right out." Michael said and Anastasia whips around.

She crosses her arms and nods her head."Okay, but first you have to tell me where you're going?"

Michael scoffs."I don't have to tell you anything, Anastasia."

"Yet you can lie to me whenever you want."

"Aaron and Michael are helping me move some things out of my house." Kemal lies quickly and Anastasia turns and looks at him.

"Really?" She questions, arching a brow."Why?"

"Why else Stasia?" Kemal chuckles."I'm moving."

"Mmhmm, why so late?" She asked, not buying the lie."Why are you moving your stuff out of your house this time of night?"

"I didn't want my neighbors or anyone else to notice Michael Jackson at my house." He said."Wherever Michael goes his fans follow and I really don't want thousands of people standing around my house. Going crazy."

Anastasia looks at Michael."How nice of you Michael.....to help Kemal." She looks back at Kemal."It would be so rude of me to just sit here doing absolutely nothing, while you three are busy, moving things out the house."

"It's not really that much--"

She cuts Kemal off."I'll come help y'all. Another hand would surely speed up the process."

"How thoughtful of you Stasia, but we can handle it."

She smiles softly."Nonsense, I really don't mind."

Kemal nods his head, grinning."All right, I appreciate it. But you should change first. It's really cold outside."

She snaps her fingers."I'll be right back." She said before turning and walking away.

"We'll be waiting in Aaron's room while you change." Kemal says then nods his head out the room at Michael. Michael quickly grabs his sunglasses and hoodie then runs out the room with Kemal.