III. Father

Marie handed him a slim white envelope, he smiled when he read that it was from his girl. Marie had told him to give her some time, and she will talk to him when she was ready. And that's exactly what he did. He was overwhelmed. He wanted to talk to her again, he wanted to ask her if she wanted to come live with them. Wyatt missed her too. He slid his finger beneath the flap, and pulled it open, pulling the letter out, a single paper gently cascaded to the mahogany floors, he reached down, lifting it up he smiled, his heart warming as he stared at his baby boy in Marie's arms, smiling ear to ear. And his ex-wife grinning up at him, lovingly. He couldn't help but admit he missed this passion that they had between eachother. But that was long gone.
     He continued on and peeled open the letter, and began to read the scrawled out letters.
     Not even a minute later did he realize, a single tear fell, staining the wrinkled sheet. He felt lost now. So bitterly lost. Marie did her best to comfort him, but she too knew, that no matter the amount of comfort she gave, it would not stop his breaking heart at the lost of his only daughter, to whom he had loved so dearly.

 Marie did her best to comfort him, but she too knew, that no matter the amount of comfort she gave, it would not stop his breaking heart at the lost of his only daughter, to whom he had loved so dearly

🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟
It's alright daddy
Please don't be sad
For I am okay now
I am one of the stars
Like I've always wanted
☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄