Chapter 7

There's a girl, then there is the girl I was. Then again, I am no longer a girl, I have obatained the title of nothing but emptiness, for that is all I am, and all that I'll ever be. I'm the empty shell, that is tossed around, and dropped. I'm the shell that is too cracked to view. Then tossed away into the dark waters, to drown in writhing agony. Too eventually become nothing but a memory, once more.
Time and time again I would disappeared for a few weeks, escaping the horror within my home. Of course not one single being noticed my absence. So maybe the world wouldn't be so different without me, perhaps it could be even better with me out of existence. Just maybe, just maybe, I can escape this diaplidation I call my home, and call my mind. Yearning for escape, and most of all to be nothing but dead.
Unfortunately that is not how thimgs work in my story. It's March 13th, my sixteenth birthday. Yay-
No.
My mother was occupied with something of the sort downstairs, when Richard came up, he leaned against the doorway, a toothpick prodding out from between his teeth. "Hey sweetheart," I did my best to ignore him, only cringing slightly at the sound of 'sweetheart' escaping his foul mouth. He growled when I gave no response , "I don't like it when you ignore me, bitch." He pounced on me, pinning my arms forcefully above my head, I can remember looking at him dead in the, with nothing but pure pity, I mean he has issues, obviously, what grown man could ever believe it is okay to molest his step-daughter? And he should know, it's not okay, it will not be okay. IT WON'T EVER BE OKAY.
As Richard began stripping away my clothing, ignoring the numerous scars, he was too blinded by his aspiration. That was until my mother walked in. You would think, 'Yes! Saved at last!'
Once again.....no.
Her face turned bright red, anger contorting her once peaceful image. You would figure her anger would be focused on her husband, the man pinning your daughter down, prepared to ravish her. But her fury was unleashed upon me. To this day I can remeber the very words, like they were carved onto the back of my hand, as a painful reminder.

"You whore! You little whore! You just can't keep your legs closed, can you! I want you gone, you selfish little bitch, you cannot always have whatever you want, you slut. So get the hell out of our house, and don't EVER show your slutty ass self around here again!!"
Mother of the year everyone. Please give her a round of applause.
Don't think I'm trying to portray my mother as the bad guy, because she really wasn't. She was hurt too, she really was. And I don't blame her. So mother, if you ever read this..... I forgive you. I understand why you have done what you have done. I loved you with all my heart mom. I just wish you could have felt the same...