"It was rough," he admitted.
I brought Guido and Porkpie with me.

How ya doin?

I heard the other two pegasi speaking in my mind. Blackjack looked him over with concern, then checked out  Dr. Chase, Thalia, me and
Annabeth.

Any of these goons you want us to stampede?

I looked at Percy and spoke up.
"Very protective Pegasus your friend is." Blackjack looked at me now along with the other two pegasi.

Wait. She can hear us, boss?

"You didn't tell them about me. I'm wounded. " I put my hand on my heart in mock hurt. He rolled his eyes and made the introductions.

"Blackjack this is my twin sister Andy. Andy,  Blackjack. Guido. Porkpie. " he showed me each of them and I waved at them. " We need to get to Olympus pretty fast."

No problem, Blackjack said. Except for the mortal over there. Hope he's not going.

After Percy assured him Dr Chase wasn't coming, we mounted the pegasi and left for Olympus. Me and Percy were riding on Blackjack,  Annabeth went on Guido and Thalia on Porkpie.
After a little discussion between Percy and Annabeth we finally could see Manhattan. High above the Empire State Building, Olympus  was its own island of light, a floating mountain ablaze with torches and braziers, white marble  palaces gleaming in the early morning air.

"The winter solstice," Thalia said waking up after she slept on Porkpie the whole way. "The Council of the Gods."

Our pegasi set us down in the outer courtyard, in front of huge silver gates. Before we could even think to knock, the gates opened by themselves.

Good luck, boss and boss, Blackjack said.
"Yeah." He answered with a sense of dread in his voice.

Hey, if ya don't come back, can I have your cabin for my stable? 

He looked at the pegasus and I stifled a laugh.

Just a thought, he said. Sorry.

Blackjack and his friends flew off, leaving Thalia, Annabeth, Percy and me alone. Twelve enormous thrones made a U around a central hearth, just like the placement of  the cabins at camp. The ceiling above glittered with constellations—even the newest one, Zoe  the Huntress, making her way across the heavens with her bow drawn.
The gods were 15 feet tall and all were staring down on us.

"Welcome, heroes," Artemis said.

"Mooo!"
That's when I noticed Bessie and Grover. A sphere of water was hovering in the center of the room, next to the hearth fire. Bessie  was swimming happily around, swishing his serpent tail and poking his head out the sides and  bottom of the sphere. He seemed to be enjoying the novelty of swimming in a magic bubble.  Grover was kneeling at Zeus's throne, as if he'd just been giving a report, but when he saw us,  he cried, "You made it!"
He started to run toward Percy, then remembered he was turning his back on Zeus, and looked for permission.

"Go on," Zeus said. But he wasn't really paying attention to Grover. The lord of the sky was staring intently at Thalia. Grover trotted over. None of the gods spoke. Every clop of Grover's hooves echoed on  the marble floor. Bessie splashed in his bubble of water. The hearth fire crackled.

Me and Percy looked at Poseidon. I realised this is the second time I ever saw him. He looked like he did almost 10 years ago. He wore beach shorts, a Hawaiian shirt, and sandals. He had a weathered, suntanned face  with a dark beard and deep green eyes. He looked at Percy and gave him a reassuring nod of his head, then his look went over me. I held his gaze and I expected to feel anger at him anything, but after the loss of my friend, my sister, the only feeling remained for me was sadness. He must've seen this as he gave me a pitying look.