Tale As Old As Time

Start from the beginning

"Dean do you have to listen to this right now..oh hold on a minute is this what I think it is?" You asked sitting up straighter and starting intently at Dean. "Indeed it is, sweetheart." Dean said a smug smirk on his face as he kept his eyes on the road. It wasn't often it would be just you and Dean in the car, or the fact you could sit in the front. Sam was always able to claim that title, and Dean didn't argue.

You didn't think twice and blared the volume, if you and Dean were going to rock out you were going to have to do it properly. There was only way to rock n' roll. You let Dean take it away for the beginning half. After all, he was the one who went ahead and put it on in the first place.

I wake up in the morning and I raise my weary head

I got an old coat for a pillow, and the earth was last's night bed.

I don't where I'm going, only God knows where I have been

I'm a devil on the run, a six gun lover,

a candle in the wind.

When you're brought into this world,

they say you're born in sin

Well at least they gave me something I didn't have to steal or win,

Well, they tell me that I'm wanted

Yeah I'm wanted a man

A colt in your stable

I'm what Cain was to Abel

Mister Catch me if you can

Cause I'm going down in a Blaze of Glory.

You and Dean sang along to a variety of your favorite songs the rest of the way just like you did back in the day. The glory days. Two young hunters who didn't care what happened to them, but as along as they had gone saving lives instead of something worse taking them in the name of the Lucifer they were happy.

You were a lot more disciplined now, then in your beginner days. You were well-trained, well equipped and well ready for anything basically. Or at least that's what you thought. Every time you take down one threat another one rises from the pits of hell. Literally.

You got back to the motel in one piece and you had to start getting ready for your so-called date. "So how did it go?" Sam asked the both of you as you proceeded through the door. "Total success! Look at the outfits we picked up!" You squealed excitedly. This was going to be one hell of a night. Even though it was a fake date you were going to allow yourself to have a little fun.

You and Dean got ready in a record time. Dean came out first in his tux, itching at his bow desperately wanting to rip the thing out all together. Then you came out and Dean forgot all about his annoying bow. You looked stunning. You dressed up very nicely. Dean's jaw dropped a little in awe and Sam and Bobby noted that, deeming that as a good sign.

"So what do you think?" You asked the three of them, with a sparkle in your eye. "You look...amazing." Dean gulped afterwards blinking his eyes rapidly. He was still trying to wrap his mind around how hot of a date he had. "I second what Dean says." Bobby answered, coming up to the both of you and giving you a hug.

"Same here." Sam said clapping his older brother on the shoulder and then giving you a side hug. "Have fun you two." Sam added as you wrapped your arm into Dean's shoulder and headed out the door. "Be careful!" Bobby yelled after you. Dean opened the passenger side door for you and closed it for you.

Dean got in and you told him something

"You look really good too, Dean." You smiled up at him, running a strand of hair behind your ear. Dean smiled genuinely back at you and held his tongue and started the impala but quickly added. "Not as good as you." He said loud enough to where you could hear it and you turned your head and blushed.

Love was certainly in the air tonight.

You arrived at the venue shortly thereafter, you got in right before the service started. Their vows were beautiful. You actually teared up at one point, they obviously loved each other and showed that in everything they were doing. You wished you could that affection to Dean.

Dean noticed as you teared up, because he only desired to give you something like this. A part of Dean knew he couldn't but the other part didn't really care. He loved you and that's all that mattered. Dean slipped his arm around your shoulder and caressing his thumb open and down your exposed shoulder.

You deeply appreciated Dean's gesture but at the same time it also saddened you because this was only going to last one night and then things were going to be the same as they were the next morning. The awkwardness and shy looks would return. But maybe not.

After saying I do and sealing their marriage with a kiss. You and Dean followed the wedding band to the party afterwards. You were each given champagne glasses when you arrived and for a little you stood around observing everything. But when nothing was happening, Dean thought of something.

The bride and groom already had their dance, and Dean might not be able to give you the world he could offer you a dance. It was the least he could do. "Would you like to dance with me?" Dean asked holding his hand out in front of you. You gasped a little you and you shook your head yes, you were speechless.

The music had begun to play as you entered the dance floor and the song went a little like this.

Tale as old as time.

True as it can be,

Barely even friends,

then somebody bends unexpectedly,

just a little change,

small to the say the least,

both a little scared, not a one prepared.

Beauty and the beast.

Ever just the same

Ever as surprised

Ever as before, ever as for sure

As the sun will rise,

Tale as old as time

Tune as old as song

Bitter sweet and strange

Finding you can change

learning you were wrong,

certain as the sun

rising in the east

Tale As Old as time

song as old as rhyme

Beauty and the beast.

You and Dean danced wonderfully together. You and Dean looked liked you belonged together. You honestly did not expect that coming from Dean but nobody was expecting this from you. After the newly wed left and they were on they announced they would be leaving for their honey moon tomorrow.

You and Dean left not even having to do anything tonight. The battle was officially arranged for tomorrow. You got back into the impala and you told Dean to wait before he started the car. "I've wanted to do this for so long and I don's think I can hold back much longer." Before Dean could even ask, you were kissing him!

Dean didn't know if you were a little drunk or whatever but Dean finally understood. You felt the same exact way. After you pulled back and you each opened your eyes. Dean spoke up. "Maybe this what meant to be. In order for us to actually admit how we felt, we had to feel what it would be like to be a couple.

"Well, Dean how did it make you feel?" You asked him nervously, biting down on your lip.

"It made me feel really good. I haven't this good in a long time. How about you?" Dean asked batting his eyelashes.

"Loved. Dean, you made me feel loved." You answered simply.

"Well, I guess this only means one thing." Dean says biting part of the inside of his lip.

"And what's that, Dean?" You asked licking your lips with your tongue. "We have to make out again." Dean said being the one who dove in with a kiss.

The End!