eleven.

"You'll get sick if you don't eat." Yoongi told Jungkook as he watched him barely touch yet another meal. The younger glanced up at him and blinked. "It makes me worried when you skip meals. You need to eat them to be healthy."

Jungkook just looked back down at his meal and pushed more rice across his bowl. He seemed to be trying to separate the rice from the rest of the food, and failing at it. Realising he wasn't going to be able to get to the boy, the older male just sighed and continued to eat his own meal. He finished his and then took it across to the sink. Jungkook appeared next to him with his full bowl.

"Wait." Yoongi said as the younger turned to leave. "I want you to eat one mouthful before you go and watch television. That's all I ask: eat one mouthful."

Jungkook stood there, a small frown on his brow as he stared at the brunette. Yoongi scooped a mouthful of rice and vegetables and offered it to the younger, who allowed himself to be hand-fed. He chewed the mouthful, a grain of rice sticking to his lip. His tongue then flicked out to collect it.

"When will we see..." Jungkook frowned again, pausing. "The man on the television?"

"Taehyung? In a couple of weeks. I've ordered the tickets so you can definitely meet him." The younger just nodded approvingly. "What do you want to give him? Do you want to go out and buy it this weekend?"

"No, that's fine. I don't know what to get someone like him."

"Well you need to get some fresh air anyway. We can look for something while we're out."

This made the younger boy huff. His bottom lip began to poke out as he frowned. "But I don't want to go out. The coat is too hot and uncomfortable."

"You can wear one of the lighter ones... Or maybe you can just not wear anything under it. It might be cooler if you do that."

"It'll still be uncomfortable. My wings get uncomfortable."

"We won't be out long." Jungkook huffed again and walked off, returning to his television show. Yoongi finished washing up the few dishes they had before he sat down next to the boy. The younger began shuffling around, making Yoongi think he was going to move away from him. But then he shuffled closer, his head resting beside the older male's thigh. He lay there for a few minutes before sitting up, grabbing a cushion and placing it on Yoongi's legs. Jungkook then lay back down, resting his head on that.

"He's a liar." The younger muttered as he watched Taehyung, frowning at the television. "He's not really happy."

"How can you tell?"

"He couldn't be happy, just like he couldn't really love this girl as well. Taehyung's a liar."

Yoongi, unsure on how to respond, simply fell quiet and continued to watch the drama. He couldn't quite see what the younger meant ー the actor looked pretty happy to him ー but he decided not to disagree with him. It was probably better if he didn't.

As they watched, Yoongi began playing with Jungkook's hair. He'd started doing it subconsciously, pausing when he first realised he was doing it. He'd been worried the boy might complain or move away, but he didn't do anything and so Yoongi continued. He sighed softly when he realised he was going to have to try and wash his hair again.

The scratches still hadn't healed from last time.

"It's in my eyes! My eyes hurt!" Jungkook screamed as he struggled against Yoongi, shampoo running from his hair down to his face. Red lines from where the younger's nails had scraped across the skin littered the brunette's chest and arms.

"Then calm down and let me wash it out." For once, Jungkook actually listened to him. He stopped, looking up at Yoongi. The older male wiped as much shampoo as he could with his fingers before cupping some of the water in his hands. He rinsed the shampoo from the boy's face, trying to be as gentle as possible. "I think we're going to have to start doing this in the bath."