four.

With Jungkook around, it seemed like there was never going to be an uninteresting morning in the house. This morning, when the alarm went off, Jungkook decided to jump of the bed and roll over to the still sleeping Yoongi, waking him up by sitting on top of him. He straddled him, hands splayed across his chest as he stared down at the older male. Now, even in his half asleep state, Yoongi probably could have pushed the smaller male off without too much difficulties. But that seemed like it had the potential to cause more issues than it was worth, and instead he decided to try and see if he could just get Jungkook to hop off him.

"What're you doing, Kookie?" He asked, lifting his hand to rub his eye. This action made the younger boy tense, pressing his legs more tightly to Yoongi's sides and his hands down on his chest. "I need to get up, to go to work."

"No, you don't."

"I do. Going to work is how I get money to pay for everything. If you want to keep living in this nice place, I have to go to work."

"It's not that nice. But you can't go to work, you have to stay with me instead." Jungkook said as he looked around the room. He was topless again, Yoongi noticed, and only wearing boxers. It made the older male wonder what he did with the clothes during the night, because he still hadn't found yesterday's clothes. He was probably going to have to buy him some actual pyjamas soon.

"If you wait a few more days, it'll be the weekend and then I'll be able to stay at home with you." Jungkook shook his head, yawning as he slowly leaned down closer to Yoongi. He ended up resting his head on the older male's shoulder, presumably having a nap as he allowed the other to make his decision. Yoongi lay there for a few seconds, wondering how he was going to get out of this situation.

In the end, he decided just to push Jungkook off him and make a run for the bathroom. His plan seemed to going well, until the younger boy caught him and tackled him back down on to the carpeted floor. They lay there, with Jungkook holding him on to him tightly and Yoongi trying to regain the breath that was knocked out of him.

"You're not going." Jungkook said, his mouth somewhere close to the older male's ear.

"Alright, alright." Yoongi surrendered with a sigh. This made the smaller boy smiled triumphantly. "I'll take you out to buy your things. But if I do, you have to have a shower."

"A what?"

"A shower." Yoongi repeated. Jungkook thought about this for a few moments and then climbed off the older male. He stood there as Yoongi got to his feet, frowning. His frown didn't go unnoticed by the older. "What's the matter?"

"I don't want a shower."

"You have to." Jungkook shook his head, folding his arms across his chest. "This isn't negotiable; you're having a shower before you start to smell."

"You smell." The boy retorted, making Yoongi roll his eyes.

"Yeah, and that's why I'm having a shower. You need to have one too."

"I don't smell." Jungkook sniffed his arm before holding it out to Yoongi. "See, smell."

Rather than do what the boy said and smell his arm, Yoongi grabbed it and began pulling him towards the bathroom. It didn't take Jungkook long to figure out what was happening and when he did, he started struggling. The older male had to adjust his grip, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist as he tried to make some progress. The smaller boy continued to fight against him, trying to push himself out of the older's grasp.

"No! No shower!" Jungkook screamed as he bent backwards, pushing his chest out. He then let himself flop, relying on Yoongi to stop him from falling down and hitting his head on the ground. He seemed almost dead or unconscious, but the older male knew better than to trust him. He continued to carry the boy into the bathroom, locking the door behind him before gently placing Jungkook on the ground. The boy continued to play dead for a few minutes as Yoongi turned the shower on. When he thought the older was distracted by his task, he tried to make a run for it.