We were planning on watching two movies tonight.

After “Easy A” end, I asked Victoria, “So, what’s the other movie you brought?”

“Don’t laugh okay. I know you’re gonna scold me for this but… I just thought that,”

“JUST OUT WITH IT.” I interrupted.

“Despicable Me.” Victoria mumbled.

“Seriously?”  I asked.

“Yeah! It’s a good movie!” She smiled and loaded the DVD.

When the movie ended, it was already close to midnight. My birthday’s going to be over soon but oh well; I had fun spending time with my best buds.

Avery was looking at her watch and smiling to herself. Crazy bitch.

Midnight struck. My birthday is officially over.

“So guy, what you wanna do now? My birthday’s over...” I asked.

After I asked that question, the doorbell rang. Who could be here at this hour? Avery followed me to the door and when I opened the door, I was greeted by party poppers, “SURPRISE!”

Oh my God, it was the entire track and field team! I was so shocked.

I looked at Avery, “Avery, you invited them over?”

“Yeah! Surprise!!” She exclaimed.

“Who’s at the door?” Victoria asked as she approached the door and stopped mid way when she saw it was the track and field team.

“Who invited them?” She asked again.

“Oh, Avery invited them over for a surprise party.” I laughed, “Come in!” I invited them in.

Surprisingly, Andrea was here too. Hahahahaha! I bet Victoria feels awkward now.

I looked to Victoria and saw that she was glaring at Avery.

“YOU INVITED HER?” Victoria screamed.

“That’s what you get for getting me at the after party the other night.” Avery laughed.

“I’m gonna get you for this.” Victoria exclaimed.

I left them alone and made my way to the living room. Everyone seemed to be comfortable, chatting among themselves. Now this is what I’m talking about. A party with more people.

A few minutes later, I heard loud noises coming from the kitchen.

“Uh, your friends are fighting in the kitchen.” Tasha told me as she came out of the kitchen.

“Are your friends okay?” Diana asked.

“Yeah, they’re fine. They’re just fighting…” I smiled.

I heard the clanging of pots and pans. Oh God, they better not ruin my kitchen or my parents will flip when they get back from their vacation tomorrow morning.

All of a sudden I heard Victoria yelling at the top of her lungs, “Avery Barbara Rogers, I’ll sew your fucking lips together if I ever catch you. You better run, bitch!”

Everyone in the living room stared at me wide eyed.

I waved and smiled in embarrassment.

Then there was this LOUD crash before the whole kitchen was in total silence. I wanted to go into the kitchen to check on them but before I could even get up, the kitchen door opened and out came Avery with her hair all messed up and Victoria smiling to herself.

Book 1 of Twisted: I Heart ? {Lesbian Romance}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें