C H A P T E R 29

Ahri's Pov

Its been 3days since i rejected kris' proposal.

And its been 3days since he left , yes he left. He left with no words.

Suho , jihyo and kyungsoo asked me what happened but i just shrugged at them.

I was lying at my bed when i heard someone knocked on my door.

"hey ahri. We have visitors." jihyo said

"nugu?[who?]"

"just come out and greet them. Im sure you'll be happy when you see them" she said then left.

Aish =_=

°
Baekhyun's Pov

We're surprised when kris hyung came back after he left 3days ago.

He came back with a two kids with him.

A young boy and girl that must be 3-5 yearsold , i think.

"ya hyung. Whos child are they?" chen asked

"okay guys. This is Ken And Bea. My twin son and daughter." he announced

"waaaa. Theyre so cute." i said and smiled at them

"ofcourse. Their mom is pretty , and i am handsome thats why theyre so cute" he proudly said.

We heard footsteps from the stairs coming down.

"MOMMY!" the both kids said as they ran their way to------AHRI?!

"hey , i missed you babies" she said and kissed them.

We are all dumbfounded of what we heard and saw.

"Hyung...Tell me whats going on?" i fiercely asked kris hyung.

"Yes kria hyung. Tell us whats happening. Perhaps , are you in a relationship with ahri noona?" sehun asked in confusion

I saw ahri froze.

"yes. We're living on the same roof for about 5-6 years i think. And those childs are our son and daughter." he said.

NO FCKING WAY!!

I want to punch the hell out of him but i cant , the kids are watching.

I stormed out of the house and ride a yatch.

I dont know where am i going , i just want to be far from them.

I saw an island and turned the yatch to come near at the shore.

I jumped down and saw a small hut.

I entered and cried inside.

The tears that i've been preventing not to fall , fell when i sat down on the floor.

I cried until i passed out.
•••
Ahri's Pov

"he's not answering his phone." chanyeol said.

Gahd. Where the hell are you byun baekhyun?

I walked to the main door and opened it.

"ya! Eodiga?[where are you going?] , its stormy outside. You'll have colds if you went out" luhan oppa said

"it is my fault. He's hurting so much because of me thats why he left. I'll blame myself if something bad happens to him. I cant take that" i said and run outside.

Brrrrrr~! Its cold. Its raining so hard.

Byun baekhyun , where did you go?

I searched everywhere. But i still cant find him.

Until i saw a yatch near at the shore.

I swam to get closer to it but i got fit by the strong waves.

"He--Help!" i screamed but it seems like no ones hearing me.

I drank a lot of water. I cant breath anymore. I feel numb all over my body.

I was about to sink but i saw a pair of hands reaching me. But before he reached me , something bumped into my head and all went blank.
•••
Baekhyun's Pov

Waaah seems like its going to rain real hard.

I hopped on the yatch and drove back to the beach.

But the the engine stoped when i almost reached the shore.

The heavy rain poured down and the waves went bigger and stronger.

I drop down the ancla to prevent the yatch to be drag by the waves.

Its was really dark but i can see someone is going to swim.

No,its dangerous!

"Ya! Hajima![stop!]" i shouted but its too late. She swam already

"he-Help!" i heard someone calling for help.

I was thinking if i should help her or not but when i cant hear her again. I got nervouse so i dived and saw a girl,slowly sinking down under the water.

I reached for her until i got her arms and pulled her up.

I swim like a fcking fish until i reached the shore and saw who i saved.

Its her. Ahri.

I tapped her cheeks to wake her up but it didnt work.

I gave her a cpr and thank god it worked.
But then , i saw blood flowing from the back of her head.

No.

I carried her right away and brought him to the rest house where the others are.

They are all shocked when i enter with ahri on my arms.

"call an ambulance! Her head is bleeding!" i said and saw jihyo dialed something on her phone as the others went near me to give ahri a first aid.

Kris gave me a really hard punch when i stand up.

"its your fault! If you didn't run away like a fcking coward , this wont happen to her! If something bad happens to her , forgive me but im sure i can kill anytime" he said and sent me death glares
-
Hospital

"who's the guardian of ms.song?" the doctor asks

"uhm,im her husband. How is she?" kris hyung said

"she's okay now. But we're looking if there will be a negative effect to her brain because she bled a lot and i think her head bumped on something hard. We'll be transferring her to A private room. If you need to ask something , just go to my office. Excuse me." he explained then left

We all waited for her to wake up but three nights have passed. She's still not waking up , until we saw her eyes flew open.

I instantly grab a glass of water the came to her.

"Ahri,Gwaenchana?" kris hyung asked her

"jeoleul yongseohaejuseyo,hajiman ... dangsin-eun nugu yo??"[forgive me, but...who are you?]

thats the last thing we heard from her and then we all broke down to cry.

•••
Ow? What happened to ahri?

/sorry for grammatical and typos. Especially to my weird words and vocabs hehez./

Xoxo,
Joannayandy