C H A P T E R 25

Kris' Pov

"Yah! Bea be careful! Stop running aish!" i said as i chase her.

Its been years. 4 years to be exact.

Ahri successfully delivered her 2 childs named Ken Aeron And Kate Beatrice.

She gave birth on my birthday , that was the greatest gift i ever received.

Bea looks like Her and Ken Looks like baekhyun.

"Daddy! Bea tripped!" ken said and lead me where bea tripped

"uwaaaaaaaaaah~ >O<" bea cried as i carried her up.

"sshhh , i said stop running right? Look what happened aish. Your mom will get mad if she knew this." i said and wiped her tears.

"daddy please dont tell mommy. I dont want her to be mad at me" she said and pouted

"ofcourse. But please dont run again ha?"

"yes daddy. I promise."

"hey bea! Lets go to the library! Lets read some story books!" ken said as he tugged in the hem of my shirt.

I quickly put bea down and kneeled infront of them.

"do you want daddy to read books for you?" i asked them

"no thanks dad!" they said and run into the mini library.

Aish those two kids.

Do you believe that they are only 3 yearsold?

They are both fast learners. They can read and understand stories now. They can also talk and understand a little bit of korean and mandarin.

"hey hon. How's your day being house husband huh?" i heard ahri asked as she gave me a back hug.

"its tiring.."i said and turned to her.. "but its fun." and kissed her forehead.

"dont worry , tomorrow is my off at work. I said to the manager to take care of the cafe because i'll be gone in a month." i frowned on what she said.

"what? Why?" i asked

"im going to seoul. Jihyo purchased a branch of paradise cafe there. She wants me to be there at the ribbon cutting."

"you filed a 1month leave for just a ribbon cutting?" i exclaimed

"ya! Lower your voice. Kids might hear us , they might think that we're arguing."

"okay,Now explain!"

"i filed a 1month leave because after the ribbon cutting. We're having a 2weeks vacation in Jeju Island. I already reserved our rooms for that day" said ahri.

"is it just us , or do we have someone with us?" i asked

"its just you , me , the kids , jihyo and the whole Exo" i dont know why but when she said that the whole exo will come .. Pain , anger and anxiousness Came in my heart. But at the same time , i cant deny how excited i am.

"What? What if baekhyun saw you? What if he get you away from me? What if he'll get bea and ken too?"

"woah there yifan. I'll introduce the kids as our son and daughter. They dont have to know the truth. So relax okay?"

"mom,dad? Are you arguing?" said bea as we turned our head to her. She was pouting and teary eyed.

"no baby. Were just talking about our vacation next week. We'll be going in korea!" ahri said and bea's face bloom as she heard the word 'vacation'

"really mommy?? Dad is that true?" she amazingly asked

"y--yes baby." i cant protest anymore.

"yehey! Ken! Were going to korea next week! Yippiiiee!" she excitedly said and made her way to ken while jumping in excitement.

Ahri's POV

"okay im going. Call me if theres something wrong okay?" i said and looked at kris' eyes.

"take care of them huh? Today is friday , tomorrow will be the ribbon cutting. Our vacation is on monday so you and the kids need to be at korea on sunday. Kris are you listening?" i said and snapped my fingers infront of him

"yes yes. I heard what you said. We'll follow there. Have a safe flight" he said and kissed my forehead.

Okay seoul south korea , get ready. Im coming back...
•••••
Aaaaww. The end is near. Huhu. Last 5chapters to go :(

Xoxo,
Joannayandy