C H A P T E R 7

Warning!!! This chapter contains rated 19+ scenes..
----------
Ahri's POV

woah? he?? did he just kissed me??? did he just.... waaaaaaaaaah! no way!

when i start cooking for our dinner , i dont know why but... a smile doesnt fade away in my lips since i recovered from the shock he gave me through his lips.. his lips was so soft..

"aw!" ugh! i bite my lips -____- the fudge? did i just bite my lips?? waah its bleeding T^T

"ahri? what happened to your lips? its bleeding!" baekhyun said with worries written all over his face..

"uhmm.. im just hungry , this food is taking a long time to cook... and i accidentally bit my lips ... i guess i bit it hard so it bled.." i lied.. i cant just tell him that i bit my lips because of imagining his lips -____- thats embarassing ....

when the food is done.. we ate in silence.... he was the one who broke the ice..

"uhm,ahri? im sorry for what ive done earlier... its just uhmm..."

NO FCKIN BAEKHYUN ITS DAMN OKAY! yeah i want to say that XD

"hmmm. just forget it baek... just dont do it again..." my mouth said and i heard my mind protesting -_-

"oh,i see.. okay.. if youre done eating , just put the plates on the sink ... ill wash the dishes tonight.." he said while putting his plates and utensils in the sink..

"M-kay! gomawo :) " i said and he replied with a sweet smile...

----

Baekhyun's POV

after i washed the dishes.. i took a bath... after i changed clothes , i saw her drinking beers and other liqours at the sofa while watching tv.. i sat down on the sofa and grab a bottle of beer and drink it..

"woah! stop drinking that! it may affect your vocal cords!" she said

"youre over reacting! i know my limits ahri-ya!" i said and wink at her..

ugh? did i just saw her blush?

"waaaaaa daebak! you blush!! your cheeks are red!!" i said in amazement

"tss.. here! grab this alcohols! lets drink!" she hand me an liqour..

i glanced at my phone .. 2:30am it says... we drank a lot.. my head aches already.. i look at her and...

shes stripping her clothes..

"ahriya? are you trying to seduce me huh?" i said teasing her..

"yes baekhyunee! come here!" he pull my nape and kiss me torridly.. and i just.. respond to her kisses..

i dont know what happened but i know we are now in her bed and kissing torridly..

im on the top of her.. i kiss her lips , down to her neck and leave a kiss mark on it..

i unbuttoned her dress and unclapsed her bra.. and there i saw her melons (yeah melons ya know her.. 2 melons XD) .. i suck her left boob and my other hand playing with her right boob.. i heard her moaning..

i took off her underwear and now she is all naked.. her body is white and flawless.. her skin is so soft...

She pull me and kiss me again..

"Yah! Baekhyunah? Remove those clothes ! Lets get naked! Look at me! Im all naked! Be fair!" She said

I did what she said.. After i got naked , i saw her stare at me and her face turn red .. She pull me to her and kiss me again , my hands are exploring every part of her.. My mouth tasting all of her body.. Kissing every part..

In the middle of our hot scene.. I suddenly felt the urge to make "it" with her..

I hold her thighs to open her legs .. She spread her legs wide , i shocked for a bit and stare at her *toot* part..

She noticed that i was stunned by her body so she quickly pull my nape and kiss me.. Her kisses are full of lust..

I positioned my ---- in the entrance of her's.. I stuck it inside and i heard her moan in pain so i quickly pull it out but she told me to continue thrusting so i did..

At first , i did it slowly but heck!? I cant help myself.. I thrust faster and harder.. As i thrust in and out , her moan is getting louder.. Its good that my house is meters away from the other residents..

I continue thrusting until i reached the climax and let it all out... Inside her...