C H A P T E R 26

Ahri's Pov

Cold breeze of air welcomed me as i step out of the airport.

Seoul. Its been a long years since i last saw you.

A car stopped in front of me and a girl jumped out out of it.

"Ahriyaaaaaaah!!!! Ohmygash , its just a year since i last saw you but hell---you look a lot more prettier than before. Kris' really did a good job by taking care of you." jihyo said while staring at me from head to toe.

"you too jihyo , you look a lot better from before. I missed you so much! Can we go now? I wanna sleep in your house today" i said and pouted

"aish , since when did you learn how to be cute? Hmp! But because youre cute , we're going now" she said and we left the airport.
-
"How come Youre still staying here in your unit, I thought you moved to daegu?" i said as i put my clothes on the cabinet.

"I only bought a rest house in daegu and stayed there for a year and then i go back here to finish my purchased branches of shops including yours." she said and munch the chocolates i gave to her from L.A.

"speaking of shops. Do you have your own boutique?"

"sorry dear. But i dont. Uhm , if you dont mind. Will we please stop talking about business and works for now. I know that youre a successful business woman now but lets enjoy this day first huh?" she said and hugged me

"aish okay okay."
-
After an hour of our chitchats , we decided to go to mall and shop.

"uhm,ahri. I'll just go to the restroom. Do you want to stay here?" she asked.

"oh yes, i'll just wait here." i said as she left to the washroom.

Im busy tapping my phone when i felt like someone is staring at me. I looked up to see who it is and hell---is this byun???

Baekhyun's Pov

I was busy looking at every stores i see to find taeyeon. She asked me to accompany her in the mall because she needs to buy something but we got parted ways.

Ah! Maybe she's in the rest room. I thought and walked my way to the restroom.

I was so shocked when i reach the restroom.
I saw a girl. A very familiar girl. She was busy on her phone.

She looked up and our eyes met.

Im right. She's Ahri.

I can see shockness in her eyes.

"Oh Youre There!" i turned my head on my side to see taeyeon smiling at me. She walked near me and clung on my arms.

I glanced back at the direction where i saw her,ahri.

But i saw none.

No way!? How come she was not there when i looked back?

"where did she go?" i mumbled
"what? Who?" taeyeon curiously asked.

"ahri. I saw her here. She was staring at me awhile ago." i said as i felt my tears planning to fall.

"but i saw no one here. Maybe youre just imagining things again byun. Kaja [lets go]" she said and pulled me away from that place.

Third Person's POV

When ahri saw taeyeon walking to baekhyun , she thought of hiding inside the restroom carefully , not letting baekhyun to know that she's really there.

Jihyo Was Shocked when she saw ahri leaning on the back of the door crying so hard.

The latter managed herself to stand up and wiped her tears.

"jihyo...i saw him...with her girlfriend.." ahri said "they looked so happy...i must be happy now because i finally saw him very well but fck. Seeing my love smiling not because of me but because of other woman hurts me like hell..." ahri cried more when jihyo hugged her and patted her back.

"sshh. Stop crying.. I dont know how to ease what you are feeling rightnow but all i know is , you have to be strong... For your twins. You have to be strong.. Dont let them make you this weak.. The Ahri i know years ago is a strong woman , not a crybaby.."

After a long talk in the restroom , they decided to go home.

"tomorrow is a big day. You should rest now" jihyo said to ahri as she walked out the room.

"will i see you again tomorrow byun?"

Thats the last thing that flashed on her mind , and then she drifted to sleep.
••••
Lame. Lame. Lame.
Na ara!!!!!! Tss! =_=

Xoxo,
Joannayandy