C H A P T E R 3

Song Ahri's Pov

I woke up at 8am in the morning and grab my phone.

Damn!!! It's so noisy! Who the hell is calling me this early?

I want to sleep more! Last night we got home by 11pm after the concert and I'm still tired! I'm still sleepy! I wanna sleep more!!!

I glance at the caller ID..

*unkown number* 010-******** it says..

who the fck is this?

I answered it with annoyed voice..

"Who's this?"

"Goodmorning,I'm here in front of your house. Can you open the gate and let me in?"

"Excuse me? I don't even know you!!"

"Take a look at the window" he said so I did

OH CRAP!!!!

What is he doing here? Why is he here? How did he know my address?

"please let me in Miss Song Ahri" I saw him smile.. No, he smirked?

"No I wont let you in inside our house" I said...

I saw my mom run towards the gate and open it , she smiled at him and let him go inside our house!

oh shiz!!!! eoma wae???

I run into the sink and washed my face. While I'm changing my clothes , I heard some soft knocks at my door.

"Ahri? We have a visitor. You should greet him"

"Ne eomma! I'm coming!" I said and took a last glance at my mirror after putting lip balm and face powder

I brushed my hair and walked to the living room..

I saw him sitting in the sofa , having a cup of coffee with my Dad.

"Annyeonghaseyo , Song Ahri imnida" I greet him with a fake smile..

he smiled and greet "Annyeong! Byun Baekhyun imnida . It's so nice to finally meet you"

whats nice about meeting him? Jihyo will scream loud if she sees him here.

suddenly the door opened and it's Jihyo..

Great just great!

"omo!!! annyeonghaseyo! Nam Jihyo imnida" she greet him and she blush.

this bacon guy just smiled at her.

"Jihyo , go to ahri's room we have to discuss something to Ahri and Mr.Byun" Appa said.

eew?! Mr.Byun?

"ok appa. ya , Ahri-ya? we'll talk later arasso?" she also call my parents as appa and eomma

"ok just go upstairs" I replied.

I look at my dad, "so what is it? is it that important that we have to tell Jihyo to go in my room?"

"definitely yes miss" bacon said.

"sit down first Ahri." appa said so i sat down beside my dad

"Mr.Byun is here to offer you a summer job in their company" appa said will reading the newspaper on his hand.

"job? how can you offer a job? youre not even manager at that company! youre just a talent!" i said to him almost shouting so my mom butt in

"Ahri! stop being rude to him dont shout!" mom said.

appa's forehead creased.

"what job will you offer to her?" dad asked him

"she will be my personal assistant in two months."

"i wont be your slave in two months!" i reacted.

"its not slavery honey! its a job!" mom said

"so slavery isnt a job? i dont want to work for you mr.byun,you may go now. my appa has a good work. i dont need to work!" i said as i go upstairs and locked my room.

"what happened?" jihyo ask me.

"he wants me to be his p.a or should i say , his slave for two months!" i said. im still mad! i dont need a job!

"aww.. thats great ahri.. do you accept his offer???" jihyo said while smiling ear to ear!

"no way!!! i dont wanna!!!" i refuse.

"ahri-ya? its eomma. can i come in?" eomma said while knocking.

"yes mom.. come in" i replied.

"you needs to work for mr.byun honey.." she said while playing my hair.

"why mom?" im serious... im mad but i dont wanna shout in front of my mom.

"your dad and i are going to canada. you have to accept that job because were not sure if we can send money to you.. me and dad will going to be very busy there and only mr.byun can help you here" after hearing that. i frozed..

"ok.. if thats what you want. i'll accept it.. when are you leaving?" i asked her...

"maybe the day after tomorrow" o gahd! that fast?

"as soon as we leave , you will move to mr.byun's house.. you have to be with him 24/7 ok?"

"ok mom. where is he? im talking to him."

"at the garden"

i go to the garden and i found him there tapping his phone. i stared at him for a while. he's handsome tho~

"hey" i said and sit in front of him..

"so do you accept it?" he asked.

"hell yea. so whats the plan mr.byun?"

"you will move tomorrow at my house. you can see your parents before they leave."

"got it. now you may go.." i said with a cold voice and then he left.......

LIFE.IS.UNFAIR