C H A P T E R 24 (part1)

Ahri's Pov

Its been 2weeks since we broke up , kris and i. I never seen him again.

"ahm , lyra? Can you take here in cashier? I have to see my doctor today eh. I have an appointment."

"okay mam. Take care!" she said and waved at me.

If youre asking about the boutique i planned before. I cancelled that plan.
The doctor said that i have to be careful because of my pregnancy. I might have miscarriage again because i have a very sensitive pregnancy. I can work too hard , even i want to.

My cravings are getting more serious like im wanting more apples at night. I cant even eat rice because im easily getting full just by eating apples.

Its hard to be alone , knowing that im pregnant makes me worried all the time.

There are so many 'what if's that is coming in my mind.

Sighs , its hard but i have to be strong for my baby.

After i go to my doctor , i decided to walk in the busy streets of L.A ..

Its so fun to do window shopping ya'know?!

I was enjoying all the things that im seeing when someone caught my eye.

I saw a bunch of people , watching someone as he pose and a man with camera, shots his cam to capture the man's beauty.

Kris.

I was busy staring at him when suddenly , his attention turned to me.

"okay , 30minutes break" their director said.

I turned my back and attempted to walk away but someone grabbed my hand , that cause me to look back.

"ahri , lets talk." kris said.

"o--okay.."

After a few minutes of explaining .. He came back to his work and i came back to my cafe.

He explained everything and he also apologized to me.

Who am i to reject him? I am the first one to disappoint him and then i dared to dumped him even he only wants to help me with my pregnancy.

Ugh. I dont know what to do anymore.

But for now , whoever offers me for help. I'll accept.
•••••
Hey!!! This story will end soon :( so sad. I have to finish this as fast as i can because i have a lot of pending works :( .. But who knows? It might have a sequel or book2 or what? Hehez. Just keep on reading and supporting my work babies💙 kamsarang~

Xoxo,
Joannayandy