C H A P T E R 11

Ahri's Pov

I was woken up by the strong smell of alcohol..

When i open my eyes , i saw a plain white ceiling .. I noticed that im lying in a soft white bed.. Ahh , im in the hospital.. I recall what happened..

*flashback

"oppa,i have to go inside the bathroom.. Just wait here okay?" i said to luhan oppa and run inside.. I was washing my hands when suddenly , the soap slipped from my hands and land on the floor .. I was about to pick it up but sh*t happened , i accidentally tripped and all went black..

*end of the flashback

The door suddenly open and luhan oppa walked inside with the other members..

"anyeong...wheres baekhyun?" i asked

"he's fixing some papers outside so you can leave here when youre already okay.. Uhm,do you want something?" suho oppa answered me.

"ahh.. Can i get some water?" i said , and chanyeol pour water on the glass and handed it to me "gomawo oppa" i thanked..

"ahri-ya? Mi--mian...mianhae" luhan oppa .

"oppa,gwaenchana.." i said and smiled at him..

The door flew open and baekhyun went inside..

"uhmm..we'll just go outside ahri.." suho oppa said and nodded his head to byun..

"are you okay?" byun asked.
"ne.. Did you talked to the doctors? What did they say? My baby.. How's my baby??" i askes..

He held my hand and look down..

"ahri..mi--mian...the..baby...its gone.." he said between his sobs..

It takes awhile before i react..

The

Baby

Is

Gone...

And its my fault.. I should be careful that time.. I was careless..

I cried while baekhyun is hugging me tight..

"im sorry.. I wasnt there to help you..im sorry" baekhyun mumbled

"im sorry too.. I was careless.. Its all my fault.. Its all bcos of me" i said and hugged him back...

I can still remember the day when we discovered that i am pregnant..

We were so excited to know the gender of the baby so we can already buy some clothes and stuff for him/her.

I was so excited to hold her/him in my arms..

To hear her cry and laugh..

To change her diaper..

To bath her..

To see her grow..

To guide her when she starts walking..

To celebrate her birthdays..

To send her and fetch her to school..

To scold her when she did something wrong..

To hug her..

To kiss her..

To hold her hand..

And to see her laughing while enjoying her time with her father , baekhyun..