C H A P T E R 5

Song Ahri's Pov

i woke up by 6am. i saw baekhyun's schedule planner.. he have a photoshoot later ,3pm. i cook for breakfast and eat.. i also prepared food for him. i took a bath , im going to see my parents before they leave.. i was going to open the door when i hear the noise upstairs.. hes awake! i rushed outside.. i dont want him to see me going.. he might come with me..

i take a cab and go to the airport.. when i arrive , my parents are waiting for me..

"eomma!!!!!" i call them.. my mom smiled at me.. my appa just stared at me.. well were not close..

"eomma , youre not leaving yet but i miss you already.." i said while pouting.. only my eomma can see this side of me..

"nah! promise me youll take care of mr.byun huh?" she said.

"eh? why are you saying that? you should think of me! not that assh*ole!" i said , still pouting.

"quit that child acting ahri.. were going.." appa said

"okay fine.. have a safe flight.. ill miss you both" i hug and kiss them...

i wave at them until they dissappear ..

----

Baekhyun's Pov

when i woke up , i saw her running through the door and leave.. she doesnt want me to come with her eh? i go to the kitchen and im shock ... she cooked for me?

i ate the food she cooked and take a bath..

i go to her room... she didnt remove any posters... i look around her room.. i saw a small box in the corner theres a note in top of it "to appa" it says... i am curious so i opened it.. the box is full of papers.. maybe letters.. i heard the main door open so i immediately put the box to its position and go out ..

"where have you been?" i ask her..

"airport.." ugh!!! she's so cold! -_-

"hmmm. today is the start of your work... i have a photoshoot.. 3pm , prepare my clothes"

"what clothes?"

"duh? for my photoshoot!!"

"duh too! ofcourse its for your photoshoot , what kind of clothes!!!!!?"

"ya! stop shouting at me! geez!"

"why not!!!? who are you to stop me?"

"im your boss!!!"

"so?"

"if you dont stop shouting! i'll kiss you!"

and that made her stop..

"oh, one thing.. DONT TALK BACK!!! arasso?"

"ne!"

this girl! ugh..

---

Song Ahri's Pov

i walk to his closet and pick some clothes! he doesnt even tell me what kind of clothes does he need! that jerk! i hate him!!!

"ya!" he said.. i didnt notice that he's behind me..

"wae?" i replied.. eversince i get here , i dont even dared to stare at his eyes.

"look at me!" he said with authority..

i look at him.. straight to his eyes.. omo!this is the reason why i cant look at him! his eyes , it makes me melt.. but i didnt give him a hint that he is... uhm , he's like a kryptonite.. my kryptonite??? i admit , he is too.. handsome.. girls go crazy over him... maybe uh... hes my crush? ugh! noooo! this cant be!!!