Chapter 1: The Announcement

Start from the beginning

Kelly looked at me with disbelief. She then balled her fist, raised it and the next thing you know, a loud CRACK was heard as her fist connected to my nose, with that sound, i staggered back and fell to the ground with blood coming from my nose as the girls gasped and the moms were in stunned shock, even Kelly's BFF, Christi had a horrified look on her face.

"Oh no..." Maddie whimpered, seeing what just happened.

"Did Kelly just..." Kalani was at a loss for words.

"She did..." Kendall replied.

"Miss Abby is gonna be really mad now." Nia said.

"JAMAAL!" Abby yelled in horror, seeing me on the ground, holding my nose in pain from the punch as the moms ran to my side, Kelly just looked with a sinister smile on her face at what she did.

"Are you ok?" Jill asked me, then i uncover my nose to see blood coming from my nose, thanks to that punch.

"My nose hurts." I groaned in pain.

"Well at least it isn't broken." Holly checked my nose and tells us that.

"That's good to know."

"How could you punch him, Kelly?" Melissa screamed, as Brooke and Paige looked on in horror at me holding my bloody nose in pain, thanks to the punch, but no one was angry than Abby, she knew that Kelly had given her grief, but to see me get punched took the cake because no one hit her boyfriend and gets away with it.

"Girls, can you please leave the room?" Abby said calmly, but from the expression on her face, her blood was boiling as they complied, she knew that the Abby Lee Dance Company had drama before, but never at this level.

"It's gonna be real ugly in my opinion." Chloe said as they left Studio A.

"You're right on that." Mackenzie agreed.

"It's safe to say that Mom has crossed the line!" Brooke fumed.

"She just may have gotten us thrown out for good this time!" Paige groaned as they were at the front desk.

"THAT'S IT! KELLY, YOU HAVE CROSSED A LINE THAT SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN CROSSED!" Abby screamed, angered over seeing Kelly punch me so hard in the nose, it caused me to fall down.

"HE DESERVED IT AND I WOULD HAVE DONE IT AGAIN IF I HAD TO!" Kelly retorted, then the unthinkable happened that many dancers didn't want to see, a loud SMACK was heard, reverberated throughout the room as the moms turn around. Abby was rubbing her jaw, a handprint on her cheek after she fell to the ground after the slap. Then Kelly stood there and spat on the dance teacher, which really made Abby ticked off.

"FOR THAT, YOU ARE EXPELLED FROM THE ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY, KELLY! YOUR DAUGHTERS CAN STAY, BUT YOU'RE GONE!" Abby screamed, looking like a volcano blowing it's top.

"FINE ABBY, YOUR LOSS! GOOD LUCK FINDING TWO NEW DANCERS BECAUSE MY GIRLS WILL NOT BE DANCING FOR TWO TYRANTS LIKE YOU AND JAMAAL!" Kelly retorted. "Let's go!" She then tried to drag Brooke and Paige out of the studio, but they weren't having it.

"We are not coming with you, we're staying!" Paige yelled.

"You're gonna let Abby have power over you?!" Kelly said, with a shocked look on her face, seeing her daughters turning against her.

"We'd rather have Miss Abby yell at us than having you always getting your way and you getting us in trouble with Mister Jamaal and/or Miss Abby!" Brooke roared, their mother was so angry, she raised her hand to backhand her daughters until Payton ran in and grabbed her wrist.

"I'll suggest you leave right now or you'll deal with the cops!" Payton told her as she glared at Kelly, who was even more mad.

"You'll be back with me, i'll make sure of it!" Kelly screamed as she stomped out of the building and got in her car and sped down the street in anger.

"That's a road rage." Kalani stated and back in Studio A, Abby had calmed down as the moms were still around me.

"Are you ok?" Abby asked me, helping me up after she brought me a chair to sit down on.

"I'll live, that wasn't the first time Kelly hit me, remember what happened at the recital's rehearsal last year?"

"That was painful." Jill remarked.

"What did i ever do to Kelly to deserve this?" I groaned.

"She's just crazy, Jamaal. but now she has gone off the deep end." Melissa told me as she pulled out a pice of gauze and pours some rubbing alcohol on it, and when it touches the blood that was coming from my nose, i screamed in pain because i did not like it when rubbing alcohol

"Ow!" I screamed, but the pain goes away when Jill put a bandage on my nose. "I'm gonna feel this in the morning."

"Can't blame you there, that slap that she gave me stung like a bee." Abby told me, wrapping her arms around me as i return the hug.

"Will he be ok, Miss Abby?" Maddie asked with a very worried look on her face as the girls came back in nervously.

"He'll be fine, girls." Abby reassured them because i loved them like they were my sisters and after i got cleaned up, we began to pack everything at the ALDC for the move to malibu as we put the trophies in the box and in the moving van that had arrived after Kelly left and when it was all said and done, everything was empty in the building but we would be back at midnight to clean up the place.

"I'm gonna miss this place." Gianna told Me and Abby as we were leaving the building.

"Me too." I said.

"This is where it all started in september of 1980." Abby said.

"Nine years before me and gianna were born, we are two months apart in age." I said

"Yep. And just to let you know, Me, James, Aaron, Jennine, Chloe, Nia, Kendall and Mackenzie are gonna fly out to Malibu." Gianna said, then she looked at me. "Jamaal, your RV was transported to LAX for you when you fly out."

"Ok, Jamaal, myself, Maddie, Kalani, Brooke and Paige will fly out the next day." Abby added and Gianna got in her car and drove off, while Abby and i left and headed to my apartment, where all of my things were packed and a moving van which would take my things to my new house in Malibu and after i dropped Abby off, i headed home and fell asleep at 8 PM on my last day living in Pittsburgh before we moved and with my cash for life that i won back in march and the $15 Million i won in a new year's eve raffle, i knew that i would find the best house in malibu.