CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE FINAL DUEL

Previously on Trapped inside

"Who are you?" Danny asked.

"And why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Patience kiddos. Patience is a virtue." He said.

"Stop effing with us and just answer our goddamn questions!" I said, losing my temper.

"Calm down Jasmine." Danny whispered.

"Oh. A lot of anger I see. I am Vector. Vector Antonio, and yes I was the one who killed the stupid dryad. I follow Lord Shadow. I devote him. And I am here to avenge his death. I won't leave you like this." Vector said.

"I am here to kill you and your chapter right here! Fight me, and if you win, I swear you have the full authority to give me a slow and the most painful death ever recorded in history." Vector continued.

"You've got yourself a deal." I said.

"You haven't said what happens if I win." Vector said.

"You can kill me if you win." I said.

"Jasmine!" Danny said.

"Relax Daniel." I said.

"Let the duel, begin!" Vector said.

~~~

Another day, another duel. This time, it is the last time we're fighting. This time it's Vector against Me and Danny. I am ready to win once and for all, I am ready to fight evil once and for all.

"Are you ready?" Vector asked.

"Ready than your ass is." I said.

I bet Danny mentally facepalmed to that. Honestly, if someone else said that, I would facepalm too.

"Let's begin!" Danny said.

"Hobgoblins. Begin." Vector ordered.

A large army of hobgoblins come forward. A huge wave of nostalgia from the war hits me, it startles me a bit. I try not to get too distracted, I've got...... Creatures! I've got creatures to fight, yes.

"Jasmine, just relax okay? We'll make it through. I promise." Danny said.

"I have faith that we will make it through." I said.

"That's my girl." Danny said.

I just gave a really cheesy smile as a response. There are a tonne load of hobgoblins to fight. Obviously, the both of us have started our "exploser" session.

This is gonna be a long duel.

*le time skip of le story*

My eyes hurt from seeing the same creature, over and over again. I might as well have the image permanently imprinted on my retina now.

Me and Danny got separated in midst of this gigantic sea of hobgonlins. Danny is now trying to reach to Vector, so we can end his chapter. And I am fighting the hobgoblins so Danny doesn't have to multitask.

I know, I can be a good girlfriend at times.

Danny finally reaches Vector and I finally finish killing all the hobgoblins. Everything is calm and silent. The only sound which you can hear, is the wind howling in your ears. Everything evil is about to end.

"Bravo! You've got through my army of hobgoblins. Let's see if you can face me." Vector said.

I immediately run to him to hit him with a spell, but before I could. He put a spell on me, and I instantly fell on the ground. I couldn't get up.