CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REUNIONS AND DELILAH'S MURDERER

We've contacted Mrs. Antonio, that is Mysha's aunt who was also my Psychology teacher. She is actually in Brighton right now, what a coincidence! We're gonna meet her at the pier and explained her every single thing. So she can be alert I guess? But we're gonna say her everything, A to Z.

I wear almost all of my winter clothes that I have because it is so cold in Brighton! My house feels like Antartica, but 10x colder. I also give my jumper to Mysha, which is so over sized for her but she has no choice, because if she doesn't wear warm clothes there is a high chance of hypothermia and ain't nobody got time for that. And Danny looks.... Feminine, well actually he doesn't, because praise the Lord I have a black coat which I never wore, so now he can take ownership of that.

"Jasmine are you ready yet? We're getting late!" Danny said.

"Coming coming!" I said, stuffing my wand and Danny's wand into my bag, just in case.

"Why do girls take so long to get ready?" Danny asked.

"Priorities Daniel, priorities." Mysha said.

"Correct." I said.

"And where are we gonna meet her?" Mysha asked.

"The first restaurant we see." I said.

And with that we left the house and get into the cab. I am excited to see Mrs. Antonio, it's been so long since I've actually seen her. She is a really nice teacher, she coped with a student like me. And that is something really great.

*le time skip of le story*

"Oh my God! This is horrible!" Mrs. Antonio said.

"I know Mrs. Antonio, but you have to be strong, for Mysha." I said.

"I'll try." Mrs. Antonio said, wiping her tears.

While Danny and Mysha were in the line waiting for their turn, I told Mrs. Antonio everything, I didn't have the heart to tell her about her sister, but then she wouldn't know about her own sister and Mysha would be left all alone. So I had to tell her.

"Jesy, you were talking about someone harming Delilah's tree?" Mrs. Antonio asked.

"Yes, what about it?" I asked.

"It could be my husband." She said.

I almost choked on my water and started coughing. I really wasn't expecting that sentence to come out of her mouth.

"What!" I said.

"Yes Jesy, I meant what I said." Mrs. Antonio said.

"Did you seriously think that everything would be ok if you didn't tell your sister about your husband who could potentially be The Shadow's follower!" I almost yelled.

"Jesy please calm down, and I had do to keep quiet about it." Mrs. Anotnio said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He said, if I let anyone know about this, he would harm Mysha. So I kept quiet." She said.

"Oh that son of a bitch! I will destroy him." I said.

We practically almost know who can be the one who is the reason for Delilah's death and that guy is a huge. I repeat, A. Huge. Danger. To Msyha. We've got to do something.

"Jesy, you're angry right now. Please calm down and think with a cool brain." Mrs. Antonio said.

"What do we do now?" I asked.